STANDING STRONG (12.8)

Birla Mansion

Abhimanyu's Room

The room is completely dark the only source of light is window.Abhimanyu is sitting on floor with the photograph of Akshara and her babies in his hands.Their are traces of tears on his cheeks more than remorse was anger .Anger on himself, his thoughts his foolishness .He felt like to kill himself .Once again due to anger issues he destroyed the peace and happiness in his life .His daughter faced so many problems after her birth and he didn't even know. Abhimanyu caressed the picture.His daughter,his son both carbon copy of him and the glow on her face tells a different story that she don't want him in their life .He kept sitting like this minutes passed into hours and soon it was night . Harshvardhan Birla was tensed seeing his son's room locked from inside .Today he had seen helplessness in his son's eyes .He slowly moved towards his room and opened with spare key .He looked at the condition of the room which was a total mess .And Abhimanyu was sitting on the floor staring at the ceiling blankly .

Ha : What is this Abhimanyu.What happened to you .

But Abhimanyu didn't responded.He looked at the piece of paper in his hands and took it and furrowed his brows seeing Akshara with two kids .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Goenka Villa

Akshara is seen packing her things as she is living tomorrow unknown to the Strom going to hit tomorrow .

Kai : Is it final you are leaving .

Ak(doing her work): Yes Bhaiya
There is no point to stay here .

Kai : And when it is still you don't want to .

Ak : Stop it Bhaiya.
Bhaiya unn logon ko yeh lagta hai mai divorce deke gayi .Maine pehle divorce sign kiya .Maine rishta toda .Woh Manjiri Birla pata nahi konsa sasta nasha karke rakhti hai .Jab dekho mere ek bete ko chod ke chali gayi ,ek ko maar diya .Aare itna toh koi mandbuddhi bhi dimag laga sakta hai tali ek haath se nahi bajti.Khud ka aise stage pe divorce hua tha ki sab hi unko khud ke jaise lagte hai .

Kai(laughing): Akshu tune chada li hai kya aaj .Tu unki baat ko seriously le rahi jinko aaj tak kisi ne important decisions mei puchta tak nahi hai .

Ak(throwing cushion on him): Mera mazak banana band karo aap.
Waise hi mera dimag kharab hai .

Kai: Acha Sorry Chal bata kya hua hai ki tu itni garam ho rakhi hai .

Ak : Nothing Bhaiya .
Aarohi always knew about my babies.

Kai : What ,How it is possible
Did AG told her .

Ak : No
Dr Iyer told her about babies being surviving.I felt the biggest betrayal bhaiya.My child needed her father but I couldn't even reach him .Bhaiya he never knew that I called him .You know when my baby shower was being planned I called Abhimanyu till the day arrived but he didn't reverted and even you also called but he didn't responded to you too .Bhaiya it was Manjiri Birla and Aarohi everytime .Mrs Birla still don't know about kids but once she come to know bhaiya I don't know what she will do to my babies and I can't take the risk.She don't think twice before doing something and if she comes to know about me being have babies she can do anything thinking I killed Neil .