BROKEN PROMISES (OS)

Akshara absorbed all the allegations thrown on her be it of her babies death ,Neil death and now the string of her tolerance also broke when Abhimanyu Birla also blamed her for Sirat's death.

She couldn't take it anymore .She wants to go . Seeing Abhimanyu leaving the room keeping the divorce papers .She stood up and signed the papers taking the wedding ring and Mangalsutra she put that near the papers .She walked out of Birla Mansion away .Taking a random bus she reached Pathankot where she learned her babies are alive

In Pathankot

After Manish left she breathed in relief as she don't want to go to the persons she left behind .Manish was very angry and while he was leaving he got a sight of Keerti and Naksh from far away meeting with Priya and going inside.His worst fears .They  failed once to take Akshu and now they will not live a chance to get her.

Manish Goenka left dejected from there as Akshu refused to come with him .He was bubbling inside with anger .He lost his son's precious daughter.

Later at Evening

A tired , dejected Manish entered inside the house his anger doubled seeing the entire Birla Clan in his house. Aarohi was crying and blaming Akshu as usual for the happenings.

Sw : Manish ji Akshu kaha hai .

Manish sat on sofa with a thud .

Ma : Le gaye Akshu ko .

Mi : Kon legaya Manish ,kya bol rahe ho .

Ma : Naksh le gaya Akshu ko hamesha ke liye .Kabhi nahi ayegi humari bacchi humare pass. Usne mana kar diya aane se humare saath.

Mi : Hume leke chalo .Hum baat karenge Akshu se .Yeh uska ghar hai .

Ma : Naksh nahi aane dega Jo 15 saal pehle hua uske baad toh bilkul nahi . Aur Akshu bhi kyon ayegi yahan Keerti hai ,Naksh hai ,Krish ,Vatsal ,Gayu yeh sab Jaan se jyada pyar karte hai usse .

Sw : Aise kaise kar sakte hai woh Akshu ko.

Kai : Akshu koi doodh peeti bachi nahi hai badi mumma .Agar mamu lekar Gaye hai toh bhul jaiye ki aap yaa humse usse dekh payenge . Tab bhi usse blame kiya tha aur Akshu itna trigger ho gayi thi ki she became aggressive,she tried self harm toh mamu ne  13 saal Akshu ko yahan nahi aane Diya tha . Iss ghar ki shakal nahi dekhi thi usne  aur abb toh yahan usse dhakke maar ke nikala gaya hai .Akshu nahi ayegi kabhi yaha .Usse baat karne se bhi tar sange hum sab sirf ek galti ki wajah se.

Aar(angrily) : Galti bhi toh ussi ki hai naa woh Neil ko concert mei leke jati naa sab hota.

She: Bas Aarohi Akshara Neil ko concert mei lekar nahi gayi thi .Usse cramps ho rahe thay isiliye maine hi Neil ko usse hospital le jane bola tha. Aur tumhe bhi toh pata tha.

Ha: What
Are you speaking truth.

She : Haan chachu .

Har: Tumhe aadat ho gayi hai humesha galat time pe chup rehne ki .Kitna kuch kiya inn 3 bewakoofo ne uske saath phir kon rehna chahega aise jagah .
Aur Aarohi tum tumne aise time pe bhi jhooth bola. Sharam aani chahiye tumhe.
Jealousy ki bhi hadd hoti hai.

Manish ji aab Neil toh hai nahi isse aap hi rakhiye. Waise bhi iski age hi kya hai abhi . Aarohi you also can terminate the pregnancy.

Manj(crying as usual): Kya bol rahe hai aap .Uss Akshara ki wajah se kitna kuch hogya aur aap abhi bhi uski taraf .Aarohi humare saath rahegi .

Swa : Abb toh hum bhi nahi rakhna chahte isse . Pregnant hote hue bhi jhooth bola .Aage pata nahi bachhe ko kya sikhaegi.

Abhi : Badi mumma mai Akshu ko launga. I will bring her back .

Kai : Yaa yaa she will be hanging on window waiting for you to come and take her .She will not come even security will not allow you enter Singhania premises .

Mi(crying) : Pehle Akshu Abir Mishti ke paas chali gayi thi aur abb Naksh Keerti le gaye.

Kairav tum Jaa sakte ho naa Singhania Sadan .Hume leke chalo hum layenge Akshu ko.

Kai : No Mimi please let her go .It's enough for her to suffer without mistakes .She never wanted this .The time she came here she is suffering kabhi tumhari maa ka accident ho jata hai,kabhi tumhare Bhai ka birth truth saamne aata hai aur toh aur tumhare liye bhi ladi woh agar Ruby wali case mei woh tumhe innocent prove nahi karti toh kabka tumhara carrier khatam ho gaya hota aur phir bhi tum usse hurt karne ke liye tum Aarohi ke liye rishta le aaye . Everytime she suffered because of us ,you all and especially you Abhimanyu and you always said that she always prioritise family but what you did you had only two priorities your mother and your family she was never your priority she was nothing to you jab tak tumhari maa ki marzi se chali tab tak Akshu aur usne kuch apni marzi se kiya toh woh Akshara and now also you didn't listen her you blamed her for their who didn't even born.I am very grateful to you that you again made a cold hearted Akshara.She refused to listen bade papa bluntly refused to come so how much she is hating us now.

Kairav left from there feeling angry , guilty and ashamed on himself while the others stood in guilt while Abhimanyu in his own agony each word he spoke was like the stones to him as if someone had caught his heart tightly squeezing it .She called him to tell something but he didn't listen to her and now she is gone away, very away from him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile Akshara

She is sitting holding her tummy.

Ak : Hey babies mumma will not let anything hurt you.
I will be always with you.

Tears were continuously falling from her eyes remembering the hateful allegations on her . Sirat Mumma's death, Neil's death and her twins death who are still alive.

Ak : Ek insaan ke hone na hone se koi farak thodi padta hai .
I love you both .We will never meet anyone from that families.

Are you sure Akshu ,you want to leave "interrupted a voice.

Ak : Yes mami there is no going back .I am Naira Singhania's daughter.If my mumma can raise a child alone so why can't I.I will be an independent mother.

Keerti smiled at her determination thinking about Abhimanyu and Akshara relationship.There is no hope left for them.

Maybe this separation is their fate.If fate had chances they will meet.

***************

Hi readers I want to talk about the current track .I read many articles but can we blame makers when viewers are liking it.I thought about this .They ruined Abhira because of their character obsession towards Aarohi .

But that character was ruined in childhood only and after knowing that her character is going to be negative KS opted it thinking something .I detached myself from show and also blocked Yrkkh posts on my feed .

Because story is going to repeat as Aarohi's daughter is going to be a complete brat and again one more character is being ruined.

Hope you will like this One Shot .

Please do vote and comments .

Just a crap from my drafts just my pov what story could be.

Stay Tuned

Till then

Bye to our next meet .