MISTAKES (FINAL)

Votes : 220+

Sorry for not updating and not replying your messages and Comments but I got my hand fractured a little and also my head a little bit  and I was in hospital due to the injuries.

Happy Reading.

It took me 6 hours to write this update please vote and comment and Inline comments also .

************

6 Years Later

Banglore

A small yet elegant two storied house is shown decorated with plants till the entrance. A woman is seen working in kitchen with a little bulged  belly and a babygirl of 4 years is sitting on slab blabbering something .

Wo : Abhishree shut up baby.
Dada will come soon. I am making  dinner .

Abs: Akshu ,I want Dada.

Akshu glared her .

So the girl was Akshu and her 4 years daughter.

Ak(mind voice): Akshu is this girl serious apni maa ko naam se bulati hai .Aane do Abhi ko mai dekh lungi usse. Pata nahi kya kya sikhata rehta hai .

Abs(shaking her): Mumma

Ak : Haan kya hua.

She heard the door bell . Abhishree jumped from the slab frightening Akshu and ran outside .

Abs(shouting): Dada

Akshu came outside and saw her struggling to reach till the knob . Akshu giggled seeing her when she glared her back .

Abs(whining): Mumma kholo
Dada bahar khade hai.

Ak(controlling her laughter): Ok ok

Akshu opened the door and Abhishree jumped into Abhimanyu's hands .

Abs : I missed you dada .

and kissed his cheeks .

Abhi(kissing her forehead): I also missed my princess .

Ak : Look someone don't have time for me.

And stormed out of room .

Ab: What happened to her.

Abs : I don't know . Sometimes before she was playing with me .

Abhimanyu moved towards inside and looked Akshu setting the plates with a cute frown on her face .
Abhishree jumped down from Abhimanyu's lap and rushed to Akshu . Jumping on the chair she looked at Akshu .

Abs: Mumma you are sad .

Akshu looked at her cute daughter who was looking at her with her innocent face. Akshu smiled seeing her baby girl .Akshu pulled her cheeks and smiled.

Ak : Mera baby.

Abhimanyu hugged her from behind and planted a soft kiss on her forehead .

The dinner was all silent .It's been years since they had seen or heard anything about Birla's . Abhimanyu is in contact with Parth who told him about the family .Though he left them but still he can't forget his responsibilities towards them .Once Kairav told them about Suhasini's demise but Manish denied Akshu coming due to her pregnancy .Manish and Swarna used to meet them every three months as they visit them Bangalore. Goenka's had disowned Aarohi and don't know where she is or even is she alive or dead .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhimanu made Abhishree sleep in her room which is interconnected to their room .This little munchkin had changed their life completely Akshu entered in the  room and saw it all peaceful as Abhishree had slept soon today which is shocking for her because  this father daughter duo plays till late everyday but she is slept earlier today.

Akshu went and sat on bed and kissed on her forehead and opened her both pigtails.

When Abhimanyu held her hand.Akshu looked at him and raised her eyebrow.He winked at her making her cheeks heatup beet root red .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akshu nd Abhimanyu both are lying in each other's embarce after a make out. Akshu is lying on his chest drawing patterns on his bare chest. Akshu kissed near his heart and asked

Ak : Abhi what are you thinking  .

Ab : Nothing
About our life when this new member will come to our lives . Abhimanyu caressed her small belly under his shirt which she was wearing .Akshu smiles and hugged him more hiding her face in the crook of his neck . Abhimanyu looked at her who was sleeping peacefully snoring a little .Her hot breath fanning his chest .He planted a soft kiss on her forehead .
His mind drifted to the past.

Flashback

After he end up his conversation thinking Akshu is sleeping but she opened her eyes suddenly which was red making him shock .

Ak(whispering): Abhi
How can you leave your family for me.

Ab : No Akshu
They are not my family .They are no one to me .

Ak : But Abhi

Ab : Not a word Akshu I regret not listening to bade papa .He was right my so called family go to any extent to hurt you .

Ak : Abhi but maa

Ab : did she listen to you. No Akshu you shouldn't bother about her. We are moving out of Birla Mansion .

Akshu nodded silently . Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling sleepy due to her medicines. Abhimanyu checked her vitals and everything when the door clicked opened. He looked and saw Manjiri.

Ab : Mam you here.

Ma(crying) : Abhi ,Maa hu teri .Mai maanti hu mujhse galti hui .

Ab : Bas kijiye aap .Aaj toh Akshu ki koi galti nahi thi par agar kal ko Akshu se koi galti hui toh kya proof hai ki aap usse blame nahi karengi.

Ma : Abhi

Ab : Please chain se jeene dijiye mujhe .Aap sabki problems ki wajah se Mai nahi chata humare rishte par affect ho .Humara rishte aapke rishte ki tarah toxic ho . Please let us leave in peace.

Aur please aap bahar jaiye meri Akshu ko rest ki jarurat hai.

Flashback Ends

Abhimanyu came out of his thinking listening a knock on door.He made Akshu lay on bed securely and opened the door and saw his daughter standing with her soft toy in her hand . Abhimanyu scooped her in his arms and asked her

Ab : What happened baby.

Abs: Abs: I want to sleep with  mumma

Abhimanyu looked at Akshu who was sleeping.

Ab : Mumma is sleeping .Sleep quietly near her and don't disturb her.

Abs: Ok

She quietly jumped on bed and lay there hugging Akshu. After sometime she climbed on Abhimanyu's chest and hugged him his neck .

This was what he wanted .A small family of his own .He ruffled light brown hairs of his daughter and kissed her forehead and hugged Akshu .

The screen blurred on their sleeping faces .

*****************

Hope you will like it

Please do Vote and Comments

Till Then

Bye.