SUKOON (11.4)

It's been five years since that fateful event happened in Birla family .Abhira left the house and none bothered to stop them .It took little time for Akshu to overcome from that trauma of all taunts on her . Goenka's and some of her Birla family supported her. After settling everything in Udaipur within two months of happenings . Abhimanyu decided to move after getting a descent post in one of the best hospital in New Delhi . After some time Harshvardhan also moved to them as everything went in hands of Mahima and Aarohi . Harshvardhan couldn't see the downfall of his father's dream and decided to move to his kids .Soon after Akshu treatment started and it took almost 3 and half years for Akshara to conceive .Parth and Shefali were busy in their lives while for Shivu would be in Akshara's company which helped her more to recover as she would forgot the past things with him .Kairav got married in a simple ceremony 4 and half years back while Mahima opposed stating he killed her aankho ka taara and should be punished but she was insulted and thrown out by security of Goenka Villa. After working in a hospital for one year. Harshvardhan advised Abhimanyu to open his own hospital .Upon following his advice Abhimanyu rented a building and opened a hospital with Harshvardhan's help which turned out to be a good decision and about Birla Hospital after Abhimanyu left half of staff left due to Mahima and Aarohi's rude behaviour .Most of the patients stopped visiting and it made the hospital to lose it's postion .And after 5 years this hospital is on the verge of shutting down . Manjiri and Neil still blame Akshara for everything .The hospital which started fours years back with four members Harsh, Parth , Abhimanyu and Akshara is now a family of almost 400 members . Harshwardhan handled the management while Akshara held music department while Parth and Abhimanyu started consulting patients.

New Delhi

In Birla House

It's the busy morning for Akshara , Abhimanyu and Harshvardhan as the little member of the house is playing hide and seek with them since morning .Abhigyan Birla who is currently 8 months old and had learnt crawling recently had put everyone on works behind him .He easily sprawled out of their eyes and after sometime found sleeping in some corner of the house .

Ab : Mila

Ak : Nahi

Ak: Papa aapko mila .

Ha : Apne baap pe gaya hai jaise yeh gayab hota tha waise hi aab iska beta bhi aisa karti hai .

Abhimanyu pouted and looked away .

Ak :Papa woh sab chodiye usse dhundhiye.

Abhimanyu noticed some movements behind the curtain and signed Akshu about the same .Abhimanyu walked towards the curtains and removed the curtains.

Ab : Gotcha

The baby looked towards his father than his mother and at last at his dadu and this time the three were circling him. Abhimanyu bend to pick him up but he swiftly moved towards his mother . Living Abhimanyu sitting.

Ab(muttering):Maa ka magarmach (crocodile) .

Ak : Jalkukda Abhi
Chalo baby Shivu bhaiya aane wale hai aaj .

The baby giggled in his Akshara's arm and hid his face in her neck .

Ha : Abb yeh mil gaya hai toh mai bhi hospital ke liye nikalta hu aaj inspection ke liye aane wale hai. Aur tum time par aa jana Abhi .

Ab : Ohk

Harshwardhan left from there to hospital to check the arrangements while Akshu sat on couch wiping her baby's face . Abhimanyu kissed her cheek and ruffled his sons hair.

Ak : Papa kitna badal gaye hai naa Abhi .

Ab : Hm

Little Abhi wobbled taking their attention .

Ab : Isse bardaasht nahi hota tumhara mujhe attention dena .Isko sone mat dena din mei .

Ak : Abhi dekho woh bas cranky hai thoda saa  aur tum jalna band karo mere baby se . Kitna cute aur innocent hai yeh .

Ab: Haan haan innocent , bohot innocent hai yeh.Very innocent .

He spoke sarcasm dripping from his voice .

Ak(glaring): Abhi abb kuch bola naa papa se kehke Ghar se bahar karwa dungi .

Abhimanyu shifted near her and pulled her in his lap helding both of them comfortably.

Ab : Tumhe toh mai raat ko bataunga.Abhi toh mujhe jana hai .

Ak(teasing him): Will see Mr Birla .

Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and his baby's too while ruffling his brown hairs which he jerked .

Ab: Bye squishy man.
Meet you in evening .Till then take care of your mamma .

Little Abhi: I I

Ak : Captain

Abhimanyu laughed at their antiques .This was his family he imagined but the place which he thought for Manjari is taken by Harsh his father who was always seen wrong .The man helped him in his bad times when his mother turned her back towards him for her another son. Questioned his wife's character .But everything happens for good .If that haven't happened he could never witness the lively nature of his father who is living his childhood through his little son .He was expecting a girl child but God had other plans that they got Abhigyan which means recognition selected by Harshwardhan Birla who always wanted to name his daughter Abhigya but never got a daughter due to issues caused in his personal life but Abhigyan came as a ray of hope in their life and the family of 6 persons become seven .

This was his life which is changed in last 5 years .

Precap: Life of the Birla Mansion

****************

Hope you will like it.

Please do vote and comment .

Stay tuned for next update.

Till then

Bye