Post Fire (3.4)

Akshu opened her eyes and found herself in a dark room no source of light only a small hall .

Akshu stood up and held her head from behind which was having pain as if she had been hitted by something  hard on her head .

Akshu's pov

Where the hell I am .I will was going home after resigning from my job when someone came in front of my car .

Flashback

Akshu is driving her car on the way to Singhania Sadan when her phone rang indicating Mahima Birla .Akshu picked up the phone and spoke .

Ak(uninterested) : Hello

Ma : Akshara why did you resign from hospital.You know how much patients need you .

Ak : Mahima aunty it's my choice to work their or not .You shouldn't have any problem with that second thing I have to concentrate on my career and third thing you people think music and guitar a tuntuna and than for your tuntuna job go and get someone else .

Ma: Akshara

Ak : Meri baat khatam nahi hui hai abhi Mrs Birla .I hope ki aage aap mujhe kabhi iss baat ke liye tang nahi karengi.

Akshara cut the call without listening her and threw on backseat of her car .

Ak  : Moti ,waise badi izzat deti hai naa mujhe hospital mei. (mimicking her): Akshara why did you resign from hospital.You know how much patients need you .Job my foot .

Akshara was driving when her car stopped immediately as someone came infront of her car.Akshu came out of her car and brusted upon the person

Ak : Oye dikhai nahi deta kya marne ke liye meri hi gadi mili tujhe .

The person stopped and Akshu rooted to see her .

Ak : Aap

Before Akshu could speak further someone hit hard on her head .She looked backward and saw someone only one word escaped her mouth .

Ak: Aaru

And she passed out .

Flashback Ends

Ak(shouting) : Aaru darwaza khol .Mujhe jaane se .Yeh mai hu kahan .

She looked for her phone and remembered throwing it away .

Ak : Krishna ji meri madad kijiye .

Akshu noticed her watch and enabled the tracker which was directly connected with Krish's phone but their was no network .

Akshu looked here and there to see something and she didn't found anything as the room was dark .

She sat on floor keeping her palms on her face when she listened some voices probably a door opening .She immediately lay down on floor and closed her eyes when someone entered .
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Singhania Parhamatics

Birla's and Keerti ,Kairav  are sitting in meeting room .When Keerti's phone rang .

Kee : Haan Naksh

Na : Keerti Akshu aapke saath hai toh please usse Singhania diamonds bhej dijiye .

Kee : Naksh Akshu yahan nahi hai infact jab mai office ke liye nikli toh woh ghar par nhi thi .I thought ki office chali gayi hogi .

Na : Nahi Keerti uska phone bhi off hai .

Kee : Ek minute mai Choti Dadi ko phuchti hoon .