ABHIRA KA ABHIR (15.7)

Akshara House

Akshara is sitting in balcony having her hot chocolate as Abhir is sleeping after having his feed . Akshara looked at the time in her mobile screen .She checked the clothes she had hanged for drying some are still wet.She took Abhir's clothes and went inside locking the door taking her things .

Akshara kept the things on their places and laid beside Abhir .She adjusted pillows to the other side .She dimmed the lights and adjusted the temperature of AC .

Akshara's Pov

Again I am standing at the same place .But this time my Abhir is also with me .And I can't take any rash decision if I took my Abhir will suffer .

She looked at her baby who rolled at her side opening his eyes.

Ak : Oh no not again.
Abhir what happened baby.

Akshara sat on bad taking him on her chest . Akshara picked him in her arms and went to balcony for some fresh air.
She looked towards the parking and saw a familiar face but ignored the thought and sat on the swing covering them with a sheet .

Akshara took her phone and dialled Abhinav and Riddhima and brought it infront of Abhir after the group video call was connected .Abhir jumped in joy seeing both of them.

Ak: Abhirrrrr

Abhir ignored his mother and glued his eyes to the phone's screen.

It continued for one hour until he fall asleep ,Riddhima too.

Akshara disconnected the call and went inside her house .She made Abhir lay on bed and also lay beside him.

Next Day

Goenka Villa

Aru: AG what happened .

Ak: Nothing,Bhai sahab has went to get that girl.

Aru : But AG how it can be possible .How can she contact bade papa.

AG : She didn't contact , bhaisahab located her and now if she will come in this house. I will go out of this house .

Aru : But AG before that only we have do something .

AG : What will we do .Zameen asman ek kiya tumhari aur Abhimanyu ki shadi karwane ke liye phir woh Akshara aa jayegi .

Aru : AG she can't do anything . Manjiri maa is in my favour .She will not let Akshara in Abhimanyu's life and if she by mistake entered,this time I will do something she didn't expected .

Voi: Aarohi .

Both of them looked at the entrance and saw Mimi standing angrily glaring at them .She moved towards them and slapped her hard.

Su: Sharam nahi aati tumhe apni badi behan ke saath aisa karte hue .Kya bigada hai Akshu ne tumhara .

Aar : Mimi ,aap mujhe aise kyu daant rahi hai usne mere pati ko maara hai.

Harsh : Agar uss pati se pyar hota naa toh Abhimanyu se shadi ke sapne naa dekh rahi hoti tum.

Aar : Sir ,aap sab uska favour kar kaise sakte hai .

Har: Aise

He punched AG directly on his mouth .He held him by his collar.

Ha(angrily): Kya kaha tha tumne Akshara se ki woh ananth hai , himmat kaise hui tumhari do gharo ki izzat ko dhake maar kar bahar nikalne ki.