BROKEN FRAMES(14.5)

Av(shouting): Abhirrrrrrrrr

Avni looked at the car in which Abhir left with Manjiri .

Av : Mai itni careless kaise ho sakti hu.Kya jawab dungi mai Akshara ko.Hey bhagwan.Mujhe Birla Mansion jana padega .

She hurriedly took out her phone and dialled for Akshara's PA .

Av : Akshara kaha hai .

Mus : Mam Client se milne gayi hai

Av : Ok ek kaam karo
Birla Mansion pahuncho.

Mu: Par mam ko kya bolungi mai .

Av : Tumhari mam ko mai dekh lungi tum jaldi aao .

Avni sat in her car and drove to the place so as Muskan reached there after 1 hour.

Mus : Aunty anything serious .

Av : Abhir ,he isn't in right palce .

Mus : What ,How

Avni cleared everything to her .

Av : Abhir ko lekar chup chap bahar aa jana baad mei sab bataungi mai .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile In Birla Mansion

Mahima and Anand had come for lunch and Manjiri came with kids .

Abhir is fighting with Ruhi on some petty issue .

Abhir: Yeh totoscope nahi stethoscope hota hai .

Ru : Haan wahi wahi totoscope .

Ab(angry): Totoscope nahi stethoscope.Agar nahi bola jata toh mat bolo .

Mahima and Anand looked at the kid who was looking cute with his glasses .Abhir greeted them as taught by his mother that one should always respect elders .Both of them were in aww seeing his manners and looked at the spoilt brat of the house.

Ana: Naam kya hai aapka beta .

Ab: Dr Abhir Birla .

Manjiri looked at the kid in total shock sensing his same attitude as her son.

Mah : You are also a Birla

Ab : Can't I

Mah : No no

Mahima was put into doubt seeing the kid exactly same features as of Abhimanyu except eyes which was like Akshara.Mahima nudged Anand for something while Manjiri excused herself and went to kitchen .

Mah : What your father and mother do .

Ab: I live with my mamma and grandmother not with my father.My mother is a lawyer and dadi have NGO .

Mahima asked some more things and was impressed with the kid's intelligence and his target to become a surgeon while the kid's of their house everyday have new plans .

Mah : Anand this kid will definately become something .

Ana: I am seeing little Abhimanyu in him as if he is Abhimanyu's son only .

Mah : How it can be possible Anand ,you know what happened with Akshara that day and this Manjiri don't even have a sign of guilt on her face .If things would be in right place maybe Abhimanyu would also had his own child with Akshara