ABHIRA KA ABHIR (15.4)

Ak : Pata hai baby aaj maine aapke papa ko dekha .You know he is changed completely .

Akshara spoke to her baby who is playing throwing his hands and legs in air .

Ak(hugging him): You know for a second I thought he came for us but then I realised that why will he need us. He might be happy without us.

She hugged her son tightly closed to her heart and came in her balcony with her laptop and covered them with blanket.

Meanwhile Abhimanyu

He was shocked and overwhelmed to see Akshara .He felt he got his life back after an year .He always prayed Akshara to be fine and safe where she is because his so called mother had left no stone unturned to mentally harass her .

Abhimanyu's Pov

Kitna badal gayi ho naa tum Akshu . Itna door hogaye hum ki Your smile vansihed seeing my face as if I am some ghost .I can see the pain and loneliness in your eyes. I feel disgusted of myself for hurting you like that but I didn't had any option except for doing that. I didn't want you near maa.One sorry can't change anything but I am also stubborn and will try till you not forgive me.

Next Day

Abhimanyu is in garden jogging when his eyes fell on Akshara who was coming out of grocery store and the wing he lives. Firstly he thought he was dreaming but it confirmed when she again came out and told something to the watchman .

Ab(whispers): Akshu

He immediately ran to the watchman inquiring about Akshu who told him everything except Abhir and her flat number .

Akshara's Place

She took Abhir from her neighbour who is an elderly couple helped her a lot in her pregnancy and gave their things to them .This duo takes care of Abhir when she has to go for some camp for a day.

Ak : Chal beta tujhe aaj yahin rehna hai .Mumma aapko hospital nahi leke jaa sakti aaj .

She went inside the home and went to her room and looked at the condition of room everything was scattered mostly Abhir's things .She looked at the time and started taking the things and arranged them in respective places .She hanged Abhir's clothes on stand in balcony to dry and watered her plants in both balcony's and cleaned the whole house .One thing is good no one have time to gossip about people . Everyone busy in their lives .

Ak : Hogaya

She took out her dress for the day and walked out of her room to kitchen thinking about yesterday .Her thoughts are still diverted to him and his presence .She is stopping to take Abhir there in hospital as she don't want any risk for now .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ri(shouting): Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ak(covering her ears): Tum aaram se nahi bol sakti mere kaan ke parde fatt jayenge .

Ri : Dil toh kar raha hai ki tumhe .
Abhir ko kyu nahi layi tum .

Ak : Oh God ,I can't tell you this atleast now and let him be with them you know take care of him more than nurses in hospital.

Ri : I will come to you on sunday and will spend whole day with Abhir .I have to go early today and Abhinav has also went to the camp .

Ak(surrendering): Ok

Evening

Akshara is arranging her things .It's 7:30 almost and she has to reach home before it rains .When the door clicked opened .She looked at the door and stilled at her place  seeing the person ,when the door was shut and locked.