Post Fire (Final)

Akshu looked around here and there and found nothing near her someone people following her . Abhimanyu who was searching her was near her .She looked at her watch which pinged .She smiled in tears and shouted for her mamu .

Ak(shouting): Mamu ,Krish Bhaiya

Abhimanyu who heard this ran to the source and he also shouted.

Ab (shouting): Akshu

Akshu heard this and smiled in tears .

Ak: Abhi

She located the source of voice and started to run in the direction while Abhimanyu was also running towards her .

Running around Akshu stood with the support of tree and looked here and there.

Moving further slightly she started walking until she reached the road while Abhimanyu also crossed the forest and came at the another corner.

Ak : Yahan tak pahunch gayi. Par Abhi kaha hai .

She started moving forward without noticing the small rock on road she was moving further when her head hit the rock and she fell down hitting her head .

Ak :Hey bhagwan saari musibato ko aapne mera hi address bata diya hai kya.

Singhania's and Police was also searching Akshu when the police fired making in middle of forest making both Abhi and Akshu scared for each other.

Akshu started running from there so as Abhi .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After running for quite 2 kilometres Akshu looked at the man running in her direction .

Ak: Abhi

She hurriedly ran to him and hugged him and cried .

Ak(cryingly) : Tum theek ho naa.

Ab : Akshu dekho meri taraf mujhe kuch nahi hua .

Ak : Abhi woh Aarohi uski nani mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai .

Ab : Akshu kuch nahi hoga mai hu naa tumhare saath .Abhi noticed the blood on her head and injuries on her hands and legs .

Ab : Chalo hume yahan se jaldi nikalna hoga aur baki sabko bhi inform karna hai.

They started moving from there .Abhi held Akshu's hand tightly . Abhimanyu was trying to call Singhania's .

Abhimanyu saw a closed garage on highway and made Akshu sit on the bench.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhimanyu also got little injuries in forest when Abhimanyu heard some footsteps near .He held Akshu's hand and started running .To save themselves they again entered the forest . Someone was following them .Akshu looked behind and saw a man pointing gun at Abhimanyu .

Her eyes widened she pushed Abhimanyu aside and the bullet passed pricing her arm a little .

Abhimanyu looked at Akshu and than at the man . Abhimanyu rushed to Akshu as she was feeling dizzy .He took his handkerchief and tied it around his arm to prevent blood flowing.

Ak : Abhi I can't run .I have no energy left .

Ab : Akshu bas hum pahunchne wale hai bas.

He made her sit on rock and tried for signal when someone hit him from behind .

Akshu already had lost consciousness due to tiredness and now Abhimanyu also .The men's left them there to die .
Akshu's had lost a large amount of blood and Abhimanyu was also lying unconscious .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Naksh and Others reached there searching for them and was shocked to see their condition .Krish and Naksh, Manish and Kairav moved to Akshu while Parth and Neil to Abhimanyu .

In Birla Hospital

Akshu had got some minor injuries and to her luck the bullet didn't hit her but Abhimanyu had hitted badly at his head with something hard made of Iron .

Manjiri was crying badly seeing her son and Keerti is standing infront of God with an emotionless face .

Aarohi and Her Nani are in jail while AG is not knowing what to do is in hospital.

Mahima came out after checking Akshu .

Ma : Akshara theek hai par usse kafi physical injuries hai aur woh trauma mei bhi jaa sakti hai.

Man: Didi mera Abhi

Ma : Manjiri Abhi theek hojayega tum fikar mat karo.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akshu and Abhi are lying in same room while Goenka's, Birla's and Singhania's are present there .

Kee : Mrs Goenka app jaa sakti aapki koi jarurat nahi hai yahan .

Shu(shocked): Kirti aise kaise baat kar sakti ho tum tumhari dadi hai hum.

Kee : Aap bhul rahi hai mai mar chuki hu aapke liye mera toh sharad bhi kar chuki hai aap.

Manish and Swarna looked at Suhasini angrily . She had hated every girl child of family Keerti , Kaira ,Mansi , Akshu , Krishna but don't know why she loved Aarohi so much .

Suhasini left from there feeling humilated .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next Morning

Abhimanyu blinked his eyes several times trying to analyse his surroundings .

Ab : Akshu

He was about to get up from bed when felt a sharp pain in his head.

He looked at another side and saw Akshu lying on another bed. Her beautiful eyes which was filled with love care and innocence are closed.The smile on her face was missing .

Mahima entered the room and saw him standing

Ma: Abhimanyu kya kar rahe ho tum . Tumhe aaram ki jarurat hai.

Ab: Taiji Akshu

Ma: Usse kuch nahi hua hai.Woh theek hai aaj shaam tak hosh aajyega usse.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Late Night

Akshu gained conciousness and looked around and found herself in hospital .She looked around and saw Abhimanyu next to her bed.

Akshu started to sit but failed . Abhimanyu opened his eyes and saw Akshu struggling to sit.

He immediately removed his IV drip and helped Akshu to sleep.

Ab : Are you fine .

Akshu looked at him with tears and touched the bandage at his head.

Ak(crying ): Yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai naa .

Ab: Nahi Akshu don't blame yourself.

Abhimanyu hugged her close to him.

Ak : I am sorry Abhi agar mai tumhare pyar ko reject nahi karti toh yeh sab kabhi nahi hota .I am sorry .

She sobbed .

Ak : I love you Abhi ,I can't lose you.

Abhimanyu's happiness was no bounds that he planted soft peck over her lips.

Ab : I love you too .

Abhimanyu hugged her and laid beside her taking her in his embarce as if someone snatch her from him .
He kissed her forehead and slept for a new day .

Someone said that

" In The End You Always Go To The One Who Was There In The Beginning "

********************

End with this SS

Hope you will like it.