A SECOND CHANCE (10.1)

6 Months after Divorce of Abhimanyu and Both are heartbroken and yearning for each other. Both want each other. But will the other forgive is the only question in their mind.

Akshara Goenka sat heartbroken on the sunset point.Her family thinks she is creating issues in Aarohi's wedding.Swarna Goenka warned her to stay away from Aarohi .Aarohi don't want her in their tilak.What a luck she had got .Since childhood losing everything .First mother ,than her father and second mother . After that Aarohi .Last but not least she also lost the love of her life. Her second family she lost ,a mother like mother in law , a father and a brother like brother in law who hates her now as he think she is creating problems in his love life. Love life do he seriously believing Aarohi's lies. Deceiving is in her blood .She wasn't loyal to her blood family will she respect a relationship like Marraige.

Akshara is sitting looking seeing the setting sun. The sun of her life also set the moment their divorce happened .
Did she deserve this pain too .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhimanyu Birla's condition is also not good .He is regretting his decision of divorcing Akshara despite warnings from his parents. His Akshu the name which gave him a sense of solace .His one and only love .She chose him and what he did ,he divorced her without listening to her side story .Two , tomorrow will be two years since their marriage and almost 2 and half years since they met. If God will give him a chance to do the things better like earlier .He will try every possible way to make her his again. Walking near the edge his steps halted seeing the familiar figure sitting their shivering like crying. from hours. Getting a clear view he found her sitting on bench , shedding tears.Vansh told him about happenings and in anger she had moved out of Goenka Villa.The truth of Kairav's innocence broke him more .He also moved out of Birla Mansion .He tried many times to persuade Neil to rethink but he lashed on him .He think Abhimanyu is jealous of him . Jealousy is a big word .An elder brother jealous of his younger brother .See the Irony of their lives both their steps siblings proved themselves that they aren't real instead they are from another woman .

He moved near the bench and sat beside her and kept his hand on her shivering one. Sensing someone's presence she hurriedly opened her eyes and their eyes met.All they could see pain , yearning ,love and many unknown emotions. She looked at him with her red eyes. All she could think of change ,he is changed .

His hand moved towards her face and he wiped her tears and more escaped her doe like eyes.

Ak : What do you want now.

Ab: A chance

Ak: Huh

Ab: A chance for us.

Ak : And why now

She asked controlling her emotions.

Ab : We did mistakes,not one ,not two but many .That can't be justified and divorce was the biggest mistake I did .

Ak : And do you think all can be same like earlier. .

Ab : And can't you think we can start all over again only you and me .No one will interfere in our life and relationship .No Aarohi and no Neil ,no family . Only you and me.

Akshara looked at him. Her eyes shined like a ocean. She couldn't control herself and fell in his arms. He was shocked with this act of hers but took her in his safe embarce. Akshara knew she only can be safe with him .Akshara cried clutching onto his shirt till the last drop of tears fell from her eyes. Her cheeks had dry stains of tears. Her nose was red and eyes puffy .Her makeup had smudged due to her tears . Abhimanyu was only caressing her back and ruffling her hairs. It's almost night .

Ak(still hiccuping): I can't live without you . Everything feels empty.

Abhimanyu ruffled her hairs and kissed her forehead .Akshara closed her eyes feeling the touch of his lips on her skin after a long time.
Abhimanyu stood up and held Akshu's hand .She looked at him when he spoke

Ab : Do you trust me

Akshara nodded and stood from bench. Abhimanyu took her to the car and drove to a building somewhere outskirts of Udaipur. Soon they were infront of an Apartment. Abhimanyu opened the door and entered inside with her. Akshara looked around it was a small 1BHK house .A small partition wall was dividing the bedroom and kitchen.

Ak : Yeh

Ab : This is my house,my first home I bought myself.

Abhimanyu spoke with a small smile.

Ak : Ours

Ab : Tum fresh ho jao mai kuch banata hu tab tak.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akshara went to the bathroom and realised that there is not a single piece of clothing here. She opened the cupboard and took out one of his shirt which was oversized . Wearing it she came out of washroom and saw Abhimanyu setting food on coffee table . Abhimanyu gulped seeing her in his shirt. Akshara felt his gaze and her cheeks turned beetroot red .

Abhimanyu moved towards her making her step back in anticipation .

Precap : Something hot and sizzling coming in your way.

************
Show is frustrating but I read an article on telly updates and my brain cooked this story.

Please do Vote and Comments

Stay tuned for next update

Till then

Bye