87

The third trimester of pregnancy is probably the most difficult stage of the entire pregnancy process.

Even if Jiang Xu doesn't go to work, he can't bear some life that he can't take care of himself.

I can't walk, I have trouble breathing from time to time, the frequent signals from my compressed bladder at night, and my feet are so swollen that I can't wear shoes.

You can't sit or stand for a long time, and the heavy oppressive feeling follows you everywhere.

The sleep time, which used to be the best time of the day, has directly become a nightmare time. It is uncomfortable to lie down, and turning over and moving has gradually become difficult and clumsy.

Xiaoxiao also became more and more powerful, and when it was time to go to bed, he started to make a fuss.

What makes Jiang Xu most unacceptable is his almost uncontrollable emotionality.

Nothing is more devastating than frequent insomnia. The inexplicable low air pressure is particularly obvious at night. Jiang Xu didn't realize what happened several times, and his nose suddenly became sore.

Shen Fangyu's heart ached so much, she carefully put him to sleep, woke him up at night, rubbed his feet and legs.

But Dr. Shen has to go to work.

Every time Shen Fangyu was on the night shift, Jiang Xu's symptoms would become more severe, especially when negative emotions were on the rise, no one could help him, and he often couldn't sleep all night.

Sometimes Shen Fangyu would call him, but the doctor's mobile phone was always on call 24 hours a day, and he was worried that Shen Fangyu would miss important news if he called for too long. In addition, during the night shift, he could sleep for a few minutes as soon as possible. , and used this time to make a phone call. He was also afraid that Shen Fangyu would not have enough rest, and he would not be refreshed on the operating table the next day.

So after chatting for a few minutes, he would take the initiative to hang up the phone.

Jihua's night shift was always on consecutively with the afternoon shift, and there was no rest time at all. One night, Shen Fangyu was on the night shift as a routine, and Jiang Xu only remembered it when he ordered takeaway.

The takeaway box full of two people's portions contained delicious delicacies that no one appreciated. Jiang Xu put down his chopsticks after eating two bites.

Inexplicably and a bit greedy tiger skin green pepper and Bozai cake.

The student's experiment still didn't make any progress. After searching through a bunch of documents, he couldn't find any valuable information on the subject of his students. Jiang Xu looked at the table full of leftovers and felt very depressed, so he clicked on WeChat , sent a rare circle of friends:

"Don't marry a doctor, you'll be unlucky."

The perennial missing persons in the circle of friends suddenly appeared, and all kinds of comments flooded in for a while.

Most people who don't know the truth think that the "doctor" Jiang Xu mentioned is himself, and they ridicule Jiang Xu, asking him which suitor he is trying to reject, and several people in the same department are concerned about whether he is Had an argument with my girlfriend.

Huo Chengchun, who knew part of the inside story, almost commented on him in seconds: "Leave him, follow me!"

After a while, Li Yalei replied with a question mark under that comment. He didn't know whether the question mark was sent to Jiang Xu or Huo Chengchun. Anyway, after a while, Huo Chengchun's comment disappeared.

Dr. Jiang Is Pregnant With His Nemesis's ChildOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara