50

A minute ago, the operating room.

The third baby was taken out, Shen Fangyu cut the umbilical cord, the nurse took the baby, he put down the surgical scissors and said to everyone: "Thank you." After speaking, he turned his head and smiled at the mother in bed 23: "You have worked hard too. "

The woman on bed 23 is called Wangqin. She relaxed her brows and eyes when she heard the words, and her sweaty hair was sticking to her temples in strands. She looked tired and happy. The anesthesia of her lower limbs made her feel no pain for a while. She was immersed in the child In the joy of a successful birth, the corners of her mouth slowly curled up.

It is very difficult for the triplets to be born at full term, and most of them are born prematurely. Wangqin is no exception. After being born, she was only given one look before being put in an incubator and sent to the intensive care unit.

Seeing Wangqin lowered her eyes and her mood sank again, Shen Fangyu comforted, "We will meet again soon, don't be sad."

Wang Qin nodded, sighed, and suddenly frowned a moment later, coughing lightly.

Shen Fangyu was checking the condition of the uterus and was about to wait for the placenta to be delivered, when he heard the sound, his eyes suddenly paused, and after a while, Wangqin coughed again.

The crisp sound didn't sound too unusual, but it made Shen Fangyu's pupils shrink.

"Prepare for endotracheal intubation." He said suddenly.

"Huh?" The anesthetist was taken aback.

"Hurry up," Shen Fangyu repeated, "Hurry up!"

The moment the anesthesiologist brought the intubation instrument, Wang Qin, who hadn't seen anything unusual just now, rolled her eyes, and suddenly began to twitch violently.

Shen Fangyu suddenly raised his eyes to look at the ECG monitor. There was hardly any time for him to breathe. Suddenly, a violent and rapid alarm sounded in the operating room, and the various data that were stable half a minute ago began to plummet like a convulsion. In an instant, four zeros appeared indifferently on the ECG monitor:

P: Pulse 0 times/min, R: Heart rate 0 times/min, BP: Blood pressure 0mmHg, SpO2: Blood oxygen saturation 0!

— Respiratory and cardiac arrest!

The sharp siren knocked on everyone's heart, and the operating room suddenly panicked.

"Two milligrams of epinephrine divided into two intravenous injections, and twenty milligrams of dexamethasone injected intravenously!"

Shen Fangyu spoke extremely fast. He folded his hands and pressed heavily on the middle and lower third of Wangqin's sternum.

As his figure rose and fell, he pressed it down again and again according to the rhythm. Black non-coagulated blood flowed out of Wangqin's uterine cavity, and the tube was inserted into Wangqin's trachea. Mechanical ventilation was carried out rhythmically. Big sweat came from Shen Fangyu. The forehead rolled down.

The chest compressions were extremely laborious, and Shen Fangyu's whole body was drenched.

"Give me the epinephrine again," he glanced at the ECG monitor, and quickly explained: "Four milligrams divided into intravenous injections, aminophylline 125 mg intravenous injections, notify the rescue team," he said Pursing her lips, "I will issue a critical illness notice to the family."

"It's amniotic fluid embolism!"

The news flew out from the operating room as if he had grown legs, Jiang Xu's jaw tightened, and his heart beat like a drum.