37

Fortunately, Jiang's mother was just a little emotional, and there was nothing wrong with her heart. The two doctors gave first aid on the spot. After a while, Jiang's mother slowed down and pointed at the tip of Jiang Xu's nose: "You...you..."

"Mom," Jiang Xu just wanted to have some grievances with Dou E right now, "I really have nothing to do with him, if you don't believe me, go to my bedroom and see, he usually sleeps on the floor."

Mother Jiang stroked her heart and said, "I'm not going."

Jiang Xu thought of himself who stopped Jiang's mother from entering the bedroom half an hour ago, and his intestines were almost green. If he knew it, he might as well let her take a good look at the two beds in the bedroom and confess directly.

He wondered if Shen Fangyu was overpowering him, as long as he was with Shen Fangyu, his sober mind could become unconscious.

From the conversation between the two, Shen Fangyu heard something unusual. He covered the touch-typing movements with a pillow, and quickly typed on Jiang Xu's mobile phone.

-what's the situation?

Jiang Xu heard the phone ring, took it out and glanced at it.

"What are you looking at?" Mother Jiang asked with piercing eyes.

Jiang Xuqiang said calmly: "There is something to do in the hospital." Then he cut to the notes interface neatly, quickly changed Shen Fangyu's note from his name to "Medical Representative Mr. Zhang", and then replied to his message.

-My mother misunderstood that we were in a relationship.

Shen Fangyu's hand trembled, and the phone fell on the sofa. Jiang's father who was sitting beside him glanced at him. Shen Fangyu suddenly felt something faint behind him. He picked up the phone and continued typing blindly:

- Does your dad hurt? Should I sign up for an orthopedic expert account in advance, or I won't be able to get in if it's too late.

- I don't know, I haven't been beaten.

Good student Jiang Xu added another sentence after posting:

-But my uncle used to be a thug for others.

Shen Fangyu: "..."

"Uncle and aunt," he said with a bright smile, "You really misunderstood me. Jiang Xu and I are ordinary colleagues. I rented his house because I owed money and sold the house. I haven't seen him for a while. Where to live, Jiang Xu kindly took me in."

"Since you are ordinary colleagues, how could Jiang Xu know about you?" Jiang's mother was indeed someone who had watched "Young Bao Qingtian" and "Detective Di Renjie" a lot, and immediately discovered the loophole in Shen Fangyu's words.

Shen Fangyu ruthlessly poured dirty water on himself, "Because I owe a usury loan, the house was sold and I haven't paid it off yet, the debt collector came to the hospital, and Jiang Xu saw it."

"Then you live here in Xiaoxu, what if debt collectors come to your door?" Mother Jiang glanced at Shen Fangyu, and was worried about her son again.

"No," Shen Fangyu said, "Jiang Xu fights really well, none of those people can beat him."

As he spoke, he took out a piece of yellow paper from his pocket and handed it to Mother Jiang. Jiang Xu recognized at a glance that it was the ticket that Shen Fangyu "collected".

"Look, not long ago there was a family member of a patient who wanted to bully the doctor, and Jiang Xu beat him back regardless of the punishment. He was very upright, so he couldn't see those debt collectors bullying me with violence, so he let me move into his house Many people in the department know about this and praise Jiang Xu for his kindness."