11

Tang Ke seriously suspected that if the ten words "Jiang Xu is pregnant with Shen Fangyu's child" were posted in their eight-year clinic group, it would definitely attract countless question marks and regards to his mental state. A doctor in the psychiatry department would come overnight to take him away.

He supported his sore waist, stood up slowly, and looked at Jiang Xu full of lawsuits, "Aren't you kidding me?" He patted his mouth as he said, "The third party I just told you Name, that's a joke, don't take it seriously."

Jiang Xu put down the materials, hugged his elbows, slightly raised his head and looked at Tang Ke who was resting his hands on the table, "If I tell you that we rolled into the same bed when we were drunk, would you believe me? "

"Believe me," Tang Ke said firmly, "otherwise I can't think of any reason why you two would have sex."

Jiang Xu took a deep breath, "Let's go, we agreed to treat you to dinner."

Until the two of them were sitting in the restaurant, Tang Ke still didn't slow down. He used the cover of the menu to look up and down Jiang Xu. The latter endured Tang Ke's eyes in silence for a long time, and finally raised his eyelids and interrupted: " Don't look, I'm not crazy."

"Then what are you going to do?" Tang Ke acted like a worried old woman, "Shen Fangyu doesn't look like a **** either," he said distraughtly, "Fuck, if we had known we should have given him up back then. He came out of the Huo Huo people."

Although Jiang Xu wanted to agree with Tang Ke very much, the last bit of his conscience as a doctor still restrained his urge to agree with Tang Ke.

"Then do you want to tell him?" Tang Ke asked.

Jiang Xu did not answer directly.

He drooped his eyelashes and slowly stroked the edge of the white porcelain plate. Obviously, he didn't think about what to do, which is why he told Tang Ke about the child's origin.

Tang Ke has a friendship with him who wears a pair of pants, so Jiang Xu doesn't need to try to save face in front of him.

Jiang Xu was at the center of the whirlpool in this matter, and doctors did not heal themselves. He was worried that he would not be able to deal with it objectively and rationally enough, so he wanted to hear Tang Ke's thoughts.

However, Tang Ke, who has high hopes, is now brainstorming a series of TV series and novels about the boss of a wealthy family running with the ball, "If you can't find someone to perform an abortion for you, don't you plan to go to country M by yourself to steal your child?" give birth."

His thoughts were like a runaway wild horse, and he talked more and more vigorously: "Then in another ten years, when the two of you compete for the position of director, you will tell Shen Fangyu that he is your child's real father, the son of the emperor." To order the princes."

Jiang Xu: "..."

"Your imagination is really inferior to being a doctor."

"To be honest," Tang Ke said with a smile, "Lu Xun, who abandoned medicine and turned to literature, is my idol in life."

Jiang Xu rolled his eyes, but Tang Ke turned serious, "I think you have to tell him."

He said: "If you want to have an operation, you have to take a long leave. I also stayed in Jihua Hospital. I know how difficult it is to ask for leave in public hospitals. I also know that your workload is heavy, let alone your special situation."

As long as Jiang Xu still wants to stay in the hospital and does not want to die in society, it is impossible to use the real reason of abortion to ask for leave.