52

Half a month later.

I don’t know who forgot last night that both of them had a day off this morning, and didn’t remember to close the blackout curtains. Jiang Xu’s bedroom was facing the sun, and he was woken up by the glare of the sun early in the morning.

He lay on the bed a little depressed for a while, confirming that he would not be able to go back to sleep, and sat up irritably to change his clothes, but found that the buttons of his shirt were slightly tight.

With the anger of its owner, the pink rabbit doll drew a beautiful arc in the air, and precisely hit the man on the floor. "Shen Fangyu..." Jiang Xu said angrily, "She grows too fast too. gone."

Shen Fangyu woke up from being hit by him, rubbed his eyes and hugged the rabbit in his arms, opened his eyelids and glanced at Jiang Xu who was sitting by the bed. Jiang Xu's back was facing him, he couldn't see the slightly protruding abdomen, only the broad shoulders With a narrow waist, "You are still very thin." He said casually.

Jiang Xu turned around expressionlessly, and the contours of his almost five-month-old abdomen could be clearly seen.

Shen Fangyu made him blink, "Hmm..." He pondered for a moment, then jokingly commented, "Better than my dad's beer belly."

"Shen Fangyu!"

Seeing that Jiang Xu was about to get angry, he hurriedly sat up and coaxed: "It just so happens that I have a rest today, so I'll accompany you to buy clothes?"

Reluctantly changing into a looser casual shirt, the two wandered back and forth in the shopping mall. Jiang Xu's eyes kept wandering in the business clothing area. Unexpectedly, Shen Fangyu dragged him into a trendy brand store without paying attention.

Shen Fangyu neatly picked out several colorful hooded sweaters from the shelf and handed them to him. The aesthetics of teenagers obviously couldn't catch Jiang Xu's eyes.

Jiang Xu looked at the clothes stuffed into his bosom, and looked at him inexplicably, "I have graduated from high school, Shen Fangyu, for a long time."

He has been studying in this blog for eight years, and since he entered the hospital in the fifth year, he has not worn the clothes that are too student-like. He looks young, and if he wears clothes that jump out, it will inevitably make the patients feel uneasy. Therefore, most of the time, Jiang Xu wears a mix of shirts, sweaters and windbreakers, which looks more mature and stable.

"The hoodie is warm and loose, why don't you try it." Shen Fangyu said, "With a white coat, no one can see what you're wearing inside."

He threw a few selected sweaters into the basket, and pushed Jiang Xu into the locker room half coaxed, then quickly put his hands behind his back and locked the door, and stood guard at the door of the locker room, looking at Jiang with his elbows in his arms. Xu Xiao: "If you don't want to change, I will block you here and not let you out."

"Shen Fangyu, being a doctor is really a waste of talent," Jiang Xu had never met such a rascal, "Why don't you become a debt collector?"

Shen Fangyu smiled, "I'm too lazy to block other people's doors."

Jiang Xu glanced at the clothes in the basket helplessly. The colors Shen Fangyu picked were all very bright. Jiang Xu searched for a long time before he found a black one, which seemed a little more low-key.

He turned his back and took off his shirt, and casually threw the changed clothes into Shen Fangyu's hands. As soon as he put on the black sweater, he discovered the clues.

The designer of this dress is probably an energy-saving and environmentalist. A good piece of fabric has to dig a hole in the chest. I don’t know if it can save some money on the material or what.