39

Shen Fangyu accompanied the two elders to the station.

In the bustling station, Shen Fangyu helped to take down the suitcases and bags of presents, and sent them to the station entrance.

Jiang's mother, who had been reluctant to part on the road, held her son's hand, as if she had something to say. Jiang's father was watching. After a long while, he suddenly patted Shen Fangyu's shoulder, motioning him to step aside.

Jiang Xu took a look, and Mother Jiang said, "Your father has something to say to him." She paused and said, "I also have something to say to you?"

"What's the matter, Mom?"

Mother Jiang glanced into the distance, then looked away, and said slowly, "When your father woke up last night, he saw Xiao Shen standing alone on the balcony. I don't know what he was thinking."

She sighed, "It was one or two o'clock at that time. We thought about it. He had something on his mind. He was a good person. Life was full of ups and downs. It was hard to avoid feeling uncomfortable in his heart. Xiao Shen is a real person. Since you live in Together, you have to take care of him more."

Jiang Xu: "..."

Shen Fangyu must have been so frightened by horror movies that he couldn't sleep.

Even though he thought so in his heart, Jiang Xu nodded cooperatively on the surface, and then he heard Jiang's mother say: "Look at Xiao Shen, the wife is gone, the money is gone, if there is no child, how can I live?" Go on, fortunately he still has a daughter, you always say that you are busy with work and don't have time to fall in love, but you see Xiao Shen is the same age as you, and they are both married and have children."

She patted Jiang Xu's hand, "So you still have to learn from others, find someone to settle down earlier, and have a child, and there is also some sustenance."

Jiang Xu's forehead was full of black lines.

Learn from Shen Fangyu?

What to learn?

Shen Fangyu's so-called child is still in his stomach.

He took a deep breath, knowing that he couldn't reveal it at this time, he barely stabilized his emotions, and said "hmm" to Mother Jiang.

His attitude surprised Jiang's mother. After trying to persuade him so many times before, he never got good feedback. He didn't expect that Jiang Xu's attitude would change so quickly when Shen Fangyu was mentioned this time.

Sure enough, there must be someone of the same age by his side to set off.

After saying goodbye to the two, Jiang Xu saw Shen Fangyu standing beside him from the corner of his eyes, and asked, "What did my dad just tell you?"

"On the surface, he encouraged me to not be overwhelmed by the short-term setbacks in life. He also asked if he would help me find a second marriage partner. Secretly..."

He glanced at Jiang Xu, "Your parents asked me to listen to you more, and let you get married early and have a child so that they can hold a grandson."

"..."

Shen Fangyu wasn't just listening to it, he had already put it into action.

Jiang Xu was inexplicably depressed.

Shen Fangyu took out a red envelope from his pocket and stuffed it into Jiang Xu's bag, "Your father insisted on giving it to me, but I dare not accept this red envelope." He said, "If your father knows that what we said that day is all false, Knowing that the two of us have a child, it is estimated that ten orthopedic specialists will not be able to use it."