56

Jiang Xu lay back on the bed quietly, put a pillow behind his back, and leaned back in a half-sitting position.

From his angle, he could just see the wall full of awards on the wall directly opposite his line of sight, and the desk next to him was filled with various trophies, and various awards were also written on it.

Jiang Xu picked up his phone and wanted to send Shen Fangyu a message, but he typed several times and finally deleted them all.

He stared at the phone for a while, and his mind was full of his mother's voice. He wanted to cover his ears, but the voice sounded more clearly in his mind.

After an unknown amount of time, there was a rustling sound at the door. He looked over suddenly, but the visitor didn't come in. He just half-opened the door and asked in a low voice, "Can I come in?"

It was Shen Fangyu's voice.

Jiang Xu's eyes paused, and after a brief moment of silence, he replied: "Yes."

Shen Fangyu went in after hearing his response. He closed the door, followed Jiang Xu's line of sight, and landed on the trophies he had placed all over the place.

"I also participated in this competition back then." He looked at the trophy of Jiang Xu's physics competition with a little surprise. "I remember that after reaching the finals, the coach arranged for the No. 4 and No. 6 teams to train together."

After he finished speaking, there was a little regret in his eyes, "But then I got a little sick, so I didn't go, otherwise I would have known you earlier."

Jiang Xu's eyes flickered, and he tilted his head and said, "Farewell, leave me a more relaxed high school life.

Shen Fangyu couldn't help laughing, "Yes."

"Does it hurt?" Jiang Xu asked suddenly.

Shen Fangyu didn't seem to have expected that he would be caught off guard by asking this question. Afraid that Jiang Xu would be worried, he quickly denied it first, "It doesn't hurt," and then teased, pretending to be relaxed, "But Jiang Xu, this is the only one other than you. It's the first time someone hits me."

Jiang Xu lowered his eyelashes, and after a while, he asked, "What are you doing here?"

"If I don't guard you at night, I don't worry, I'm afraid you won't feel well."

"Aren't you going to sleep?"

Shen Fangyu opened the chair in front of his desk and said to Jiang Xu: "Go to sleep, I'm not pregnant, it's okay to stay up all night. I have to go back before I get up in the morning, so as not to let your parents see it, it's a big deal Catch up on sleep in the car tomorrow."

Jiang Xu's eyes flicked over Shen Fangyu's feet, which were only wearing socks. Shen Fangyu caught his eyes and explained with a smile, "I'm worried that your parents didn't dare to put on shoes because they heard it."

Jiang Xuna nodded at the slippers on the side of the bed, "It's cold on the ground, wear mine."

Shen Fangyu walked over and stepped on his shoes, his eyes were crooked: "Why are you so considerate today, I'm not used to it."

Jiang Xu glanced at him, and after a while, he looked away again and said, "How about..."

Lie in bed.

"Um?"

While hesitating, before Jiang Xu finished the second half of the sentence, Shen Fangyu had already sat back on the wooden chair in front of his desk in two steps, "What else?"