Addie and Harry had just gone for a small walk, to explore the city a little and have some alone time away from the other boys and their disaster. It was fun to hang out with their friends, but they were a couple who wanted to do couple-y things.

And it was hard to do couple things when it wasn't just the couple there. So they'd gone out, seen this toy store and wandered in by mere curiosity.

They kept walking, sharing glances and blushing whenever they were caught staring.

Addie couldn't hold Harry's hand, not in public, but she 'accidentally' kept brushing her pinky against his. Small little brushes of their hands was the closest they could get.

They walked down the street, exchanging conversation and small smiles of adoration. And then Harry paused in front of the window of a store.

A quick glance, and Addie realized it was a jewelry store, and Harry grabbed Addie's wrist, pulling her through the door and into the store.

Addie laughed at his hasty movements, but she followed him wordlessly, trusting him enough to not inquire.

Harry grabbed her hand, pulling her closer to him and pointed at a display, showcasing two necklaces, a simple little silver airplane charm.

He looked back up to Addie expectantly, raising his eyebrows inquisitively.

Addie smiled back at him, knowing what that look in his eye meant, and then she was gesturing at the woman in charge.

The woman approached them, "Good morning, how can I help you?"

Addie pointed at the necklaces, "Can we see those?"

Harry's eyes widened in awe, smiling so widely and warmly, that Addie knew she had to get those necklaces.

The woman nodded, unlocking the display and gently pulling the necklaces out. She laid them out for them.

"Want them?" Addie muttered into Harry's ear. He nodded eagerly, smiling so beautifully at Addie. She turned to the woman, "I'll take one."

"Both," Harry corrected, and gave Addie a look. He mumbled to her, "So we can match."

Addie gave a gentle squeeze to his hand and nodded. "We'll take them both."

God, she was wrapped around Harry's finger. But damn it if she didn't love being a fool for him.

The woman rang them up, and Addie paid for the necklaces, leading Harry out of the store.

"Any reason for paper airplanes?" Addie inquired as they sat down on a bench outside the store. She grabbed one of the necklaces and held it out for Harry.

Harry turned, allowing Addie to clasp the necklace around him. "You know how you think your songs are like love letters?"

Addie was lying on her stomach in bed, phone held up by a pillow in front of her. She wanted to reach out and touch Harry, his gorgeous face through the phone.

"I have this idea," Addie started. They'd been sitting in silence while Harry tried to write a song. He'd called her because apparently Addie 'inspired him'. "That my songs are like love letters. I write them down, and I put them in a box underneath my bed. They're letters you write to people but never send because they're just too honest, too vulnerable and raw."