𝟐𝟖. discreet

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | ❛ DISCREET ❜

----------------------

It had been a few days after Megatron had apologized to you and since then, it had been quite a busy week. You had a job now and was out more frequently, which left the Decepticat's alone in the house. The good news however (in your perspective) was that you were making money and finally socializing (as much as you could with the customers who had visited the book store). And to be honest, you still found the old man — your boss FYI — a bit suspicious.

Since you had a job now you could barely keep track of the Decepticat's and remembering when to feed them or give them a decompression walk every now and then. They could tell that you were slightly overwhelmed with all the tasks to finish — including finding a way to get the Decepticat's back to Cybertronian size. Because of this known fact, Megatron tried to take it easy on you and would only mention his plan every few weeks — but now he was getting restless and impatient and couldn't wait any longer.

Hence the Decepticon meeting he announced when you had left for work at 12:00 sharp like you would always do in the afternoon.

"Why are we here again?" Knockout yawned as the faint sounds of you pulling out of your driveway began to fade into the morning background. It turns out that Knockout really enjoyed cat naps, especially in the warm sunlight.

"Maybe if you would shut up, you would find out!" Starscream hissed, giving the red cat a narrowed glare. Knockout's fur ruffled and he let out a low growl in response, the two beginning to square each other up once more.

"SILENCE! Both of you!" Megatron cried indignantly, eyes glowing a bright blood red as he glared down at the now two cowering commanders. He was growing tired of their bickering by the second. "We are gathered here today because I have finally decided what step one of our plan will be."

The Decepticat's immediately perked up at this, ears raised and eyes widened in both alarm, curiosity, and confusion.

It was Knockout who spoke up first — something they were all thinking about; "what about Y/N? Shouldn't she be here to hear the plan?"

Megatron glared, refusing to let the look of regret and guilt cross his optics. He didn't want you involved, knowing that it would most likely put you in harm's way. He wanted you safe and away from any battlefields, if there were to be one — however he seriously doubt he could cause some damage in his cat-form. Well, that could be proven with his claws and teeth.