𝟏𝟖. you can talk!?

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | ❛ YOU CAN TALK!? ❜

----------------------

ALMOST OWLISHLY, YOU blinked down at your six cats - er...what were they called again..?

"Cybertronians." Knockout answered for you, making you jump slightly. You were still getting used to cats talking — cats who are disguised as Cybertronians.

"...autonomous robotic organisms..." Megatron — apparently the leader of the 'Decepticons' — had said.

You were currently situated on your couch while your six cats sat side by side on your coffee table, each fixing you with a unique glare of their own. You had woken up awhile ago, and it was...terrifying.

"You can read minds too?" Your eyes widened slightly and a nervous and almost shy-looking smile graced your lips. Though, it was forced, to hide your fear of course. Even though your voice held a joking tone, you were still concerned and scared for your mind's safety.

"Goodness, no." Starscream — the second commander of the 'Decepticons' — groaned, sounding slightly annoyed.

You flinched at his voice, in fact, all of their voices. They had sounded so much different to what you were expecting, and you weren't expecting much.

Starscream's voice was scratchy and slightly high-pitched, making you imagine he would sound really annoying when we would be yelling.

Is that why he's called 'Starscream'? You wondered with a hint of amusement.

"Cybertronians don't have the ability to read another's processor, though I believe there is a relic that could do such thing." Shockwave explained calmly.

He sounded blunt and obvious. You kinda winced when you could catch the tone of old age in his voice, making you wonder how old they were. Shockwave's voice was probably the one that blew you away out of them all, for he sounded smart and patient, as if he had all the time in the world to answer your billons of questions.

It almost made you sad, knowing he had to take his time answering you. You knew at times you could be talkative and annoying, but you couldn't exactly help it nor control it. You had been living alone for a few years and your heart desperately yearned for someone to talk too. You were just grateful the cats arrived in your hopeless life in time.

Er, disguised cats.

"Right..." you drummed your fingers on your knees, your eyebrows furrowing and your brown freckled nose scrunching up in confusion. "And what planet did you say you were from? Cyberiona? Cilantro? Trontow? Something with a C.....or O..."