𝟏𝟕. secret known

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | ❛ SECRET KNOWN ❜

----------------------

IT HAD BEEN about five to four weeks of the Decepticats staying with you - almost a month - and let's just say, they were adjusting to it. No progress had been made in making a cure, for Shockwave found it extremely difficult to invent anything with feline paws and without the help of his tools that were surely Cybertronian sized.

You had gotten in the habit of taking care of a cat, though found it slightly difficult to take care of six cats. Especially when they were hungry or fighting all the time. You had begun to learn from them and love them with all of your heart. Every single one of them. Sometimes they made you laugh in happiness when they would either do something funny or curl up at your side, and sometimes they would make you cry either in fear, anger, or sadness when they tracked mud on your favorite shirt or one of them would run away only to come back after a short time.

You had learned to need them, and unknown to you, they had done the same.

That is why when you woke up, you felt confusion jolt through your body. Your bed was a mess like always with cat hair and thrown blankets and pillows everywhere, but one thing was missing. Your cats. During the months of knowing them and having them trust you, they would always sleep with you on the bed, and whenever you would wake up, you would find them there — meowing for you to wake up. But not today.

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. You knew this wasn't like them and you were very worry. Especially when you started hearing harsh whispers coming from downstairs. Carefully and silently slipping out of bed, you allowed your bare feet to touch your carpeted floor as you grabbed your phone and checked the time.

5:00 AM. The irony. You resisted the urge to chuckle softly at your perfectly awaken time. Carefully setting your phone back on the nightstand where it previously was, fear settled into your stomach as you kept hearing voices - multiple voices - going back and forth as if they were in a conversation. Robbers? Perhaps. Maybe the cats went to hide?

However, you seriously doubted that. Recently, your cats had begun to grow protective of you and would always stick by your side. It was fascinating and ever so adorable. You remembered that memory of Megatron hissing at a barking dog on a walk, and almost laughed when you saw the dog run away with its tail in between its legs.

They wouldn't abandon me, surely? Though, surprisingly, you actually preferred it. You didn't want them injuring themselves over you when it should be the complete opposite. Opening up your nightstand's drawer, you pulled out a pocket knife and unfolded it immediately. You were prepared for these things, and yet you were scared.