𝟐𝟎. enemies

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 | ❛ ENEMIES ❜

----------------------

It was around 9' at night, and the whole time, the silent air had either been filled by sick-tinted sneezes and coughs, or obnoxious barking that belonged to a distant neighbor's new dog. At first, the dog's barking had frightened the rest of the cats - except Megatron, of course - and caused them to hide under the couches, in fear of the same Doberman chasing after them. Now, it just grew annoying, especially when you kept waking up, whining and complaining about how you weren't getting no sleep.

When you had woke up for the fifth time by the dog's barking, that was the last straw for the beast. After Knockout had coaxed you back to sleep, Megatron led the Decepticats to your backyard door, the crew teaming together to somehow turn the doorknob and open the door, allowing the crisp and cold breeze to blow into the house. Megatron relished it, his fur ruffling in the low wind as his pawpads made slight noise upon contact with your cemented area of the backyard before it softened and ended into tall grass and scattered daisies.

Discreetly, Megatron beckoned his team to follow him, and they did so eagerly, revenge and slight anger gleaming in their eyes. Climbing up the fences, the Decepticats followed Megatron, being careful to trod carefully along the many fence's rails, for if they misplaced a pawstep then they would plummet down to the neighbor's yard, which would not be in their favor.

"Um...my lord?" Starscream anxiously spoke behind Soundwave, having to lean his head to the side to get a glimpse of the silver fur in the dark. Since the wood fence railings were thin, they had to go in a straight line: Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, Shockwave, Knockout, and Breakdown.

"What is it?" Megatron was annoyed, and angry, anyone could tell. He kept his unusual red cat-like eyes forward as he followed the sound and fence railings that led to the dog's barks. The noise grew louder as they drew closer to the source, making them all consciously unsheathe their claws to full length.

"Uh...what exactly are we going to do...to the dog, I mean?" Starscream nervously asked, almost running into the bottom-half of Soundwave. Starscream recoiled away in disgust, his muzzle curling up as he lifted his chin to avoid sniffing the TIC's aft. Soundwave flicked his tail at that, hidden amusement shown in the twitch of his eartip.

At this point, they had reached the dog's backyard, and were all in a filed and straight line on the railing. The dog had either caught sight of them or smelled them, either or, for he turned his barking from a nearby squirrel to them. Their voices were barely heard over the barks, though it could be distinguished slightly.