𝟏𝟓. bath time

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | ❛ BATH TIME ❜

----------------------

"WELL THAT WAS a disaster." you sighed, closing the front door to your house as you dropped the leashes out of exhaustion. You had half-ran, half-jogged, and half-walked back to your house and honestly; you were tired. So were your cats, who had collapsed on the floor, grateful that it was marbled wood-floor so that they could feel the coldness.

You glanced at Megatron, who was slightly panting while being pestered by his buddies. They were concerned for him and Megatron just seemed to wave it off.

"Just because I'm tired doesn't mean you're not in trouble." You finally spoke up, causing Megatron and the other cats to glance at you. Megatron huffed, seeming offended. "And yes, I know the dog started it first, but that doesn't mean you rush off to fight. You have to think about these things and think how they will affect you and others."

You received no response, just a small growl. Honestly, you hoped for nothing more, and had the warlord do a small eye-roll. It wasn't until you saw that your cats were dirty did you gasp loudly. Their paws were littered with shards of grass and beads of water from the fresh-sprinkled park. Their sides were plastered with mud and a stench of slight dog breath came off from Megatron.

"Ew! You guys need a bath!" You groaned immediately, to which they widened their eyes at. Ignoring their expressions, you immediately walked to the closet and pulled out the box filled with the bought cat stuff.

You pulled out multiple bottles of cat shampoo and body wash, as well as a few towels from your laundry room. Making it back to the living room/kitchen, you noticed your cats were gulping down mouthfuls of water. Crouching down by each cat, you gave them a quick pet on the head before unclipping their halters and leashes, throwing the vests in the box for later.

"Alright...how are we going to do this?" You murmured, half to yourself. As you silently planned your next actions in your mind, you had already started the tub in the downstairs bathroom, making the water lukewarm.

After getting the water to a perfect temperature, you immediatly peeped your head out of the bathroom to see half of your cats still resting.

"Hey, kitties! Come in here real quick," you tried in the best excited voice you could. Their ears perked up at your tone and some of them looked curious while the others looked suspicious. "I have to show you guys something! It's really cool!"