𝟏𝟔. wearing off?

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | ❛ WEARING OFF? ❜

----------------------

SHOCKWAVE RESISTED THE urge not to hiss as you gently injected the injection gun into his cat arm, allowing the smoothie-like texture of calories to enter his cat body. Almost immediately, the scientist felt his blood pound in excitement as sudden energy filled him. He perked his ears slightly at that, similar to his antennas as you pulled away, the canister now gone.

"Good job, Bill-Nye." You praised, scratching Shockwave behind the ears with gentle movements. Listening to his purrs for a bit longer, you sat Shockwave back down on the ground and packed the injection gun and its followings back in the box filled with bought cat stuff.

Breakdown is right. Getting scratched behind the ear does feel good. Shockwave's mind mused as his one-eye followed your movements. You approached the freezer and opened it up, your once excited expression now crestfallen. Shockwave perked up at that and padded forward, now realizing why you were so sad.

There was no icecream containers left.

Sighing sadly, you closed the freezer's door and turned on your heels, glancing around your house. Your cats were spreaded around here and there, laying down or quietly meowing to each other. Boredom. That's what you saw. And you were going to fix it.

"Welp!" You clapped your hands together, grabbing your cat's attention. "Time to go shopping!"

You noticed how Megatron perked up at this, and eagerly began padding towards you, patiently waiting for his halter. You almost chuckled at his antics, knowing that he needed a new red and blue toy - for he already chewed up his other ones. Meanwhile, your other cats were reluctant to do so, for their bellies were full of hard cat food that they disliked. They preferred your soup over anything.

Smiling at your cat's behaviors, you went to go get the halters and leashes, eager to hurry and eat your icecream.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Making sure you were completely down the hallway, Megatron turned towards Shockwave who was lost in thought. "Shockwave," the warlord's voice brought Shockwave's attention back to reality.

"Yes, my lord?" Shockwave asked obediently, turning back towards his leader. At this point, the rest of the Decepticats were watching their convo'.

"I have...interesting news to tell you. In regards of turning back into Cybertronians once more." Megatron admitted, almost shy and hesitantly. This immediately caught the rest of the crew's attention.