𝟎𝟕. how 'bout some music?

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | ❛ HOW 'BOUT SOME MUSIC? ❜

⚠️lyric language caution!!⚠️

----------------------

"YOU KITTIES ARE expensive!" you exclaimed in shock, eyeing the receipt in your hand as you closed the trunk to your SUV. There were too many shopping bags of the things you just bought to fit in the front seat, so you had to settle with the trunk.

Walking to the side of your car, you slid back into the driver's seat and buckled your seatbelt in place. Looking in the rear view mirror, you grinned at buckled-up four cats plus a bird. You glanced to the side where the passenger seat was and brightened as you saw a buckled-up Knockout and Breakdown, the two sharing the seatbelt cutely.

"I mean, 112 dollars!? For six cats!?" You continued, the tone of amusement and fake shock tinting your voice. You whispered the next part: "Honestly, I can understand why somebody would dump you on the side of a road."

Your words were drowned by loud yowls of disagreement and distress, followed by your laugh as your sleeved arm was batted by a sheathed paw of Breakdown who playfully nudged you. Your smile seemed to grow as you started the car and began backing up, carefully driving onto the road.

"Okay! Okay! I apologize," you sighed happily. When the cat's meows died down, you winced at the awkward silence. Immediately, you used one hand to unlock your phone and go to the Apple Music app while your other hand maneuvered the steering wheel. Knockout mewed in concern at your recklessness as you almost drove onto the curb. Almost.

Connecting your phone's Bluetooth to the car, you began scrolling through the list of music, a playful smile on your lips as your brown orbs glanced from your phone to the road. Breakdown sniffed the phone cautiously, drawing back as you let out a noise of excitement.

"How 'bout some music? Hm? I bet you guys haven't heard of Micheal Jackson or Katy Perry before." You took the silence as confusion and nodded your head to it. You clicked one of your favorite songs, that being California Gurls by Katy Perry. Starscream yelped at the sudden booming music that filled the car, causing the other cats to grow distress. "Sh! Sh! It's alright. It's just music, you guys know what music is surely. Just listen."

The music began to play: