𝟐𝟕. mortal cat-bat

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | ❛ MORTAL CAT-BAT ❜

----------------------

The next morning, you were in a better mood than you were the other day. The sun was shining clear outside and it was rarely windy than it was previously. You did your morning routine as soon as you woke up, that included: early shower, skin care, brushing your teeth, fresh new clothes on for the day, and a head start on breakfast.

(FYI: Knockout was REALLY interested in your skin care routine🤣)

Going downstairs with Knockout and Starscream following you (they were bickering together like always in the morning again), you made your way into the kitchen, eager to fry you up some bacon and eggs. While at it, you journaled in your nearby sketchbook what other breakfast recipes you should try next time.

While getting yours and the cats' food together, you couldn't help but notice Megatron seeming to have a far-off distant look. You had a strong feeling he wasn't going to apologize from your fight yesterday — and to be honest, you were even surprised you thought he would. Megatron was stubborn and stuck-up from what you witnessed and would rather die than apologize to a mere 'human' as he would say.

You huffed in sadness and sat at your table, sipping your favorite drink in your favorite mug as you journaled and ate. Beside you, the Decepticats began lapping up the delicious cat food — despite it being dry nonetheless.

You paused and hummed, suddenly having a wonderful idea for today's Saturday. Eating the last piece of bacon, you stood up briskly and put the plate in the sink, quickly walking into your living room. Your fast paced and sudden energy caused the Decepticats to stop in their eating and watch you curiously as you crouched down in front of the living room TV and began rummaging under the drawers in there.

Caving into his curiosity, Breakdown finished his food first before approaching your crouched down form, his tongue smoothing out his ruffled shoulders. Since the beginning of the Decepticons turning into cats, they had picked up a few habits on both cat antics and Knockout behavior alike; including grooming themselves in the morning. Hence all the furballs lying around the house.

Fortunately for you, you could tell who was the culprit to each furball based on the furball's color theme. Example would be a bright cherry red furball would belong to Knockout, or a steel gray furball would belong to Starscream. Somehow however you would accidentally mistake Starscream's furballs for Megatron's. Unfortunately Megatron would take this to his advantage and get Starscream in trouble double times over! And sometimes.....Megatron did actually cough up a furball, getting Starscream in trouble anyways. The poor screamer.