𝟎𝟔. shopping

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | ❛ SHOPPING ❜

----------------------

YOU TURNED YOUR car keys into its spot a few more times, grunting as it didn't work. Turning it again, you let out a small 'whoop!' as the ignition started and the engines purred to life. When you said you didn't have a car, it was a faulty lie. Since you didn't have a well paying job, you couldn't exactly afford repairs for your broken, hand-me-down, car.

It was a small SUV, its color paint a smothered ash gray. It was pretty -  sure - only having a few splotches of dirt and mud on its wheel and lower back side from past weather experiences - but it seemed to work just fine. The only problem was the engines always seemed to backfire, causing a horrible jerking sensation to rumble through the car and passengers. The car had been passed down from your mother's mom, to your mother, to you. And that was years apart.

Having your purse, wallet, house keys, and phone in the dash floor beside your driver seat - you glanced through the rear-view mirror to see all six cats huddled in the three seats behind your two front seats. They were anxious and moving, jumping up and down to look through the windows that were slightly tinted from the outside. They seemed to panic inwardly.

"Relax guys, I got a 93 on my drivers test." You reassured proudly to the cats with a smile, before it faltered as you began to back up from your open garage. "Well...92...but that was only because I hit a squirrel! It's fine. We'll be fine. You'll se-eeAUGH!!"

Your reassurance was interrupted from a yell escaping your lips as you were jerked forward, as well as the six cats who yowled and hissed in horror and surprised. The red cat panicked as his fur was tussled for a moment. With wide eyes and a temporary messy hair-do, you glanced at your outside mirror to see you had knocked over your trash can that was on the curb.

"Whoops...hah..." you chuckled nervously, lowering your head closer to your head seat like a turtle. "Sorry...hope nobody saw that. Don't worry, kitties! We'll be 'ight'."

You ignored their hisses of disagreement, unaware of a certain Starscream cursing you out with Cybertronian languages as he prayed to Primus that he wouldn't die in a cat body.

You drove to a nearby Pet Store, a little family store that you had passed by often. Parking into a nearby parking spot, you turned your car off and prepared yourself, opening up your driver door and shutting it. Walking around the car towards the back seat, your hand hesitated on the car door handle.