𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

@theonlyriyahb so you dissin me now?🧍🏾‍♀️

@theonlyriyahb
so you dissin me now?🧍🏾‍♀️

@nottiosama
goes both ways ma
couldn't let nigga think i'm pussy fa not responding‼️

@theonlyriyahb
hmmm aight

@nottiosama
so yu talkin to me now Ry?

@theonlyriyahb
helllll nahhhh
i was just tryna see what was up wit ya song

@nottiosama
yhu like it??
gave yu a lil mention ma

@theonlyriyahb
it's straight ass E‼️‼️

@nottiosama
like ya song is any better but aight🤨
na i deadass miss yu tho

@theonlyriyahb
mtchh bye.

@nottiosama
nah what??
stop talkin like that
i'm dead serious ma

Seen at 5:37 pm

Riyah stared at his last message with a smile on her face, she quickly removed the smile as she remembered why she was mad at him.

it was hard to stay mad at him when whenever he talked, he applied pressure. she did miss him, but she couldn't get that one video out of his mind with Tamara.

she planned on releasing the song that she and CG had made together no matter what happened. Notti was also stressed as people were speculating that Riyah and CG had something going on, he wasn't jealous he was just annoyed. she didn't worry about it though as she had told him countless of times before that he had nothing to worry about.

NOTTI HUFFED AS he saw his girlfriend left him on seen, he didn't blame her since he was being extremely straightforward. part of him was happy that she messaged him first, it told him that she still cared about him.

"Ddot askin' if you gon hit the stu to finish the song." asked DD, Notti nodded his head at his words.

he had spent countless days at the studio in the past days, the violence in the streets of harlem was becoming more dangerous by the minute.

after hearing the preview of CG's new song, a few of Notti's friends span his block but nothing happened.

part of Notti was happy that nothing happened since he knew how upset Riyah would be, he hated how soft he felt he was becoming.

he had thought countless times about at least telling his older brother that he had a girlfriend, but he didn't want to risk anything happening. especially because of how much Riyah was hated by most of the OY members.

they viewed her as their opp due to her disses and how careless she talked about them, which he found funny since she couldn't didn't care about them.

that was the reason why he hated her in the beginning, she was extremely good at dissing for somebody who had no opps. which is why when he began talking to her constantly, he had gotten attached. he was attached to how she didn't want him but other girls did, how she knew how to speak for herself and how confident she was.

he knew from the beginning of the first message he sent to her that it was wrong, but he couldn't help it.

he had tried to deny it multiple times but he couldn't, Riyah had him wrapped around her finger and he wasn't complaining at all.

"Notti, you good?" DD spoke, he watched as his brother stared into space with a small smile on his face. "yeah i'm aight." said Notti who quickly took the smile off his face and sat up straight.

DD looked at his brother once more with a confused stare before slowly nodding and looking away, he had been acting like this for the past 2-3 months now.

he suspected it was somebody who was making him feel this way since he was always on his phone, but he decided to leave his little brother alone.

Notti kissed his teeth quietly at the fact that he hadn't seen Riyah in this, he was beginning to become frustrated.

although they weren't really communicating through message, they were communicating through songs.

with the disses and talking about each other online, that was their way of communication without actually talking to each other.

although the two individuals weren't really talking, they both felt the same way.

what made it even worse was that due to how stubborn they both were, they waited for the other to text first. Notti had failed this multiple times, but there were days they wouldn't message at all as they had too much pride.

Notti turned on his phone, he tried to act like nothing was going on so he could forget about her but that was the problem, he can't.

author speaks!
double update!!
e4n💔