Chapter 47

Everlina

There was peace among werewolves and witches and the entirety we knew about both our kinds were to change. However, there were those who did not agree with both our kinds having peace. They concealed and annihilated in small groups, however they had gotten the eye of the council.

Aaron and Daniel belonged to the council. The Northern witches remain in their lands, as they now no longer had business here. Clara was moving to Alpha Gale's pack. to put out the protection spell and I heard she had a lover there, if there was anything I knew about love, it could not be hidden.

I would miss her as she is one of my sisters, but if her happiness was not here I could not stand in her way, plus I could visit whenever I missed her.

“You look like you are about to cry.” I felt emotional as the last time I said goodbye, she was captured and tortured with Sia.

“Cry nooo but come here.” I pulled her in for a hugged, Sia and Lyra joined.
“You better come visit me.”Clara laughed and picked up her luggage's, but Gale took them and put them in his vehicle and got they drove off as we stood there waving.

“shit I need a drink."Sia took off as she hid her emotions. Lyra was heavily pregnant and Daniel helped her back in. Aaron held my hand in his, and we walked together. He kissed my hand and I smiled, pulling him closer, I captured his lips and kissing him I enjoyed how I was his in every possible way.

“She'll come back to us” he referred to Reyna, I nodded as he was worried about her too.” am scared Aaron for the answers she seeks...” He understood what I meant, and he wrapped his hands around my waist, we stood there watching the sun go down.

Reyna had left right after we scattered mother's ashes across the ocean, and she belonged in the water of earth as her magic. She needed more answers about the reason why mother was cursed with dark magic, and if our future offspring will be born with darkness.

I knew once she had those answers it would be a start of something dangerous because there was a reason Nora hid the truth like she did. I am uncertain if I want to find out, as my life with my mate and children was lovely, and it's all the happiness I required. Digging up a dead person's past was deadly, I knew this wasn't the end, but a new beginning for the story of Starrock witches.

Hey lovely readers!
This book has come to an end, it has been a great adventure of magic and love.
There will be a second book soon.
Thank you 💙💙