Chapter 32

Aaron

I had witches ready to kill my mate and Alphas denying my birth right, we weren't meant to be born, but we happened anyway. There was a war brewing between two worlds and I had to protect my mate and our unborn pups, Nora was Eve's mother, and she was here to join us in the war that was coming. Nora was not around when Eve was growing up, she left her and Eve wanted nothing to do with her, and she really made her angry. Clara and Sia decided it was time to return to their coven as they missed home, but they were welcomed here.

"Aaron are you listening?" I had forgotten that father was with me talking as I was so wrapped up in my thoughts."father?"Daniel was struggling just as I did,"son you need to start training, we will leave in three days from now." I was not going to leave our pack as this was the target to draw us away and attack the pack.

"father , it will not do us good if we leave here, we need to take the children and females to safety, and we must wait for them to come to us as we are stronger as a pack." The pack was strong together, and we would take many of them down regardless of how big the numbers were.

"You think that would be wise?"Nora spoke, and she was circling the chair, her hands placed firmed on her waist.
The four witches seated not far from where she stood looked at me, waiting for my response. "What do you think?"
She moved towards me and her blues taking me in, and I disliked her energy, but I would respect her as she is my mate's mother.

"You are going to get this pack and my daughter killed."she spoke in my face and I could taste the bitter hate she had inside for me and my kind, but she was pretending here to care when she only cared for her daughter."Nora nobody is dying here, first we need to speak to the Council."My father spoke, tearing Nora's gaze away from as she moved to her witches.

"How do you plan to do that Gideon with your son on a hit list? Every trained assassin is out to have his head, including my daughter." she was furious and she blamed me for bringing Eve into this.

"We may bear beast within, but there's humanity to us and some wars are won with words and you Nora have no right to blame my son for it's the moon that tied their fate together.,"My father's words were true and I admired him.

"I would have never crossed paths with a witch, and she lived to tell the tale, but a few days ago I fought for them and I prayed to the moon to save them. You would have never been seated in a room full of werewolves if it was not for Everlina."Eric spoke his truth, and he cared for them as he cared for our kind.

"what I am saying is if two souls can change the mind of a hundred of people that wanted nothing but each other's blood, to now fight for each other, they can change more, and we can end this hate."Eric's wise words proved that he was matured now.

There was silence from Nora, I knew we had this war coming as other Alphas wanted to know why I was Alpha King. I would have to fight every Alpha to prove my strength.

"Things can either be resolved by speaking to the council, or we would have to fight against 9 Alphas." I had to hand out the truth as it is, and I did not want word about this to Eve as I did not want her to stress in her condition.

"why is Everlina not here to speak her mind about the issue?"One of the witches asked like she read my mind.
"she's avoiding me." Nora spoke guilt settled in her words, but she was wrong. Eve had morning sickness and I wanted her to sleep as she was feeling sick.

"that not it Nora, she's not feeling well." my father carried on to speak." I want everyone to train and prepare as we do not know where we stand and Nora I would like you to now tell us the reason you came here as they have arrived, and you can tell us." did she come here to relay a message but for what.

"Gidoen what I am going to say might cause a lot of doubt, and it must not leave the walls of this room as it could and will bring chaos to your doors."
This was going to be bad news, we never seem to have any good news.

"proceed I trust all the people here besides what could be worse than what we're going through now."father looked a bit worried.

"Everlina is pregnant and it's twins, one of her babies bears dark magic. If that baby lives here, they will bring destruction and one by one of your pack members will die." I knew bullshit when I head it, and she was bullshiting us and was not taking any of my pups.

"is that what they told you when you left me and never returned ?"Eve spoke as entered the room. She gave me a side glance and I could tell she was upset with me too and this was not how I wanted her to find out.