Chapter 14: Obsessions

Start from the beginning

Like being her pet goat for the rest of your life. She can permanently turn you or anyone into a goat, she just doesn't know who is gonna be the 'lucky' one.

It's been rumored around that Rose has sex with goats, a rumor that Huge Gigantacus himself started. Though, he has the suspicion that she does have intercourse with the animals - her unhealthy obsession raises too many red flags.

And that gives him even more reason why he doesn't want to be turned into her pet goat. Because the amount of foreplay she'd subject him to is too much for his brain and heart to handle.

Oh no, his mind is already taking him to places he doesn't want to be...

He imagines himself with fur and hooves...

And Rose's enchanting voice saying, "oh. HG, I'm bored. And you know what that means, my little goat. ;)"

He shudders at the thought of her xylem and phloem being shown to him.

"Boss!" 

He heard someone knocking on his door, and then he remembers that it couldn't be anyone else but his one and only employee, Iron Boarder.

"Boss! You need to see this!"

Huge Gigantacus sighed, he has to leave this room.

Wait... Don't look into that too much, he doesn't like staring at pictures of Rose.

He doesn't like staring at pictures of Rose...

He... does not... like... staring... at... her...

He hovered his chair to follow his helper to the pilot room.

"What is it?" Huge Gigantacus asked with his usual scowl. 

"Look." He points at the map, which showed several of his enslaved planets being highlighted red - which means they have been liberated. 

Huge Gigantacus' weak heart sank. He's losing his grip on the galaxy... and it's all because of her.

Rose...

He doesn't know how to stop her from enlightening the Crystal Gems and Diamond Authority about him. Sometimes, he contemplates about why he has this unforeseen crush on her. But then he remembers that she's different than anyone else.

She never made fun of his height, albeit there are some slight teasing but never flat-out insults or demeaning remarks. And she also gives him the care and affection he never got from his own family. 

He hates that she's his only source of... love to his affection-starved mentality. 

Should he have taken her opportunity to be her friend and have her absolve his crimes? Maybe he should've, but he thinks he's too far down to back out now.

Or maybe she could've been lying?

"..." Huge Gigantacus sighed.

"I expected you to be angrier..." Iron Boarder noticed his employer's calmness, and it kind of frightens him. 

The reason why he isn't angry is because he's thinking of Rose.

"What's the plan now?" His helper asked. 

"Stop them from taking more of my planets. Add more captives to our clutches and we can use them against Rose." Huge Gigantacus answered, thinking on his feet - or on his butt since he can't stand up for long. 

He taps a button and notices that some of the troops of the Crystal Gems are on sector thirty-three. 

"Go stop them, and bring them back to the cells." Huge Gigantacus points.

"Yes, sir." Iron Boarder nods before taking off on his little floating surf board. 

And now Huge Gigantacus is along again with his thoughts. He grabbed another picture of Rose that he kept underneath his helmet.

For those of you who are wondering, this picture happened when Rose turned Huge Gigantacus into a goat for the first time and took a selfie - hence why he looks so confused and sad in the background

For those of you who are wondering, this picture happened when Rose turned Huge Gigantacus into a goat for the first time and took a selfie - hence why he looks so confused and sad in the background. She sent him this picture with her name on it the next day on his bedside table.

He doesn't know why he still keeps it on his head - underneath the helmet. Was it because he keeps it to give him motivation to further loathe the British flower? Or does he keep it because of the sentiment behind the thought and care Rose took to give it to him?

While it may seem little to no effort in sending him the photograph, there is actually a lot of effort behind it when regarding it.

Rose went out of her way to turn this photo into an actual piece of paper instead of texting him - yes, both of them have phones. And then she also made it high-quality to make it even more visually-pleasing to look at - if he ignores the fact that it's literally a picture of him being turned into a goat. Next, she writes her name in red pen - despite the difficulty of not having fingers and she probably messed up dozens of times to write her name perfectly.

And finally, she personally went to his bedroom to give it to him by placing it on his bedside table. He knows she was there, because she moved some of his stuff - and because he could smell her lingering sweet scent when he woke up that morning.  He's glad that he took the cure to her sweet scent, otherwise he would be like her love-struck slave until she releases him from her control.

Now that he thinks about it, he finds it creepy that Rose could have used her sweet scent to manipulate him into becoming the good guy and keep him like that forever. He's still thankful for that not happening. It might be a cheap win for her to do that, but he knows her well-enough to do that to him.

He stares off into the stars and wonders if she's currently in the same place as him - sitting alone in her castle and pondering about their last encounter. Or maybe she's thinking of many ways to tease him about his crush.

End of Chapter 14

April 9th, 2023 (Happy Easter). 6:38 AM.