Chapter 14: Obsessions

VIPs:

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
RoseTheMagicalFlower

3rd Person P.O.V.

Huge Gigantacus returns back to his ship, which was in the middle of space - drifting aimlessly. He can't let it sit in one place for too long, or else Rose or someone else might find and locate him.

He maneuvered his constant-hovering chair back to his research room, locking the door behind him to prevent his one and only employee from peering into the room while he took the moment to digest what happened earlier.

He rests his palms on the workbench and started deeply at the most iconic photo of Rose:

While this photograph may look inspiring to most people, this one feels the most eerie for Huge Gigantacus

While this photograph may look inspiring to most people, this one feels the most eerie for Huge Gigantacus. It demonstrates how elegant Rose is with her floating prowess, but always watching-- no, staring at the one who's looking at her.

Which, in this case, means she's staring at him - his soul. And she could realistically do that, which creeps him out even more.

Yet, her face also looks adorable... and he hates looking at it. It grosses him out that he could stare at her eyes and smile for hours without noticing - much like right now. Rose is a living enigma, a title she earned just by existing.

She's so open, yet so mysterious at the same time. The universe's trickster is her official nickname, and a self-proclaimed title that nobody could ever take from her. He wonders if she ever gets bored of herself, which is quite possible.

Rose can do almost anything. The question you shouldn't be asking 'what can she do?' The proper question is, 'what is something she can't do?'

As far as he's aware, she can't bring items from the past or future into the present, but she could bring present items into the past/future. As well as she can travel to multiple universes in a matter of seconds and nobody will notice that she was gone because she's always back in a flash.

He wonders how he is doing in a parallel universe. Perhaps one where he finally slayed Rose? Or one where she killed him?

He wonders if Rose is always a goody two shoes in parallel universes. Is she capable of being a villain?

"Heh, no." Huge Gigantacus chuckled at the thought.

If there was one thing he's grateful for, it's that Rose is not a killer. It keeps him awake at night that Rose is more than capable of killing him, but her kind-hearted nature prevents her from doing that and gives him multiple chances to kill her instead.

Though, there are fates worse than death and Rose can surely conjure up those fates, if she ever felt like it. After all, there are plenty of torturous things to do that doesn't involve threatening your life.