Chapter 13: Opposites

I used that thumbnail for a video.

Here's the video (I listen to the music to help me write):

Fun fact: While it's mostly background lore, I feel like I should say this nonetheless, there's a reason why Huge Gigantacus corrected Amethyst when she called his freeze ray an ice ray. While this wasn't shown in AU2 or AU3, here's why it matters. You know how in Wander Over Yonder, Lord Dominator got her ice powers because of the Frostonium? Well, in AU2, she already had her ice powers, so how did she get them? Huge Gigantacus' old 'freeze ray' was actually the ice ray Amethyst mentioned, which is made of the same components of Frostonium, and she stole it from him, which forced him to create a freeze ray. For those of you who are also curious of his freeze ray's name, it's called Ice Moon.

VIPs:

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
RoseTheMagicalFlower
rosechuck_chuck
P4naginip

3rd Person P.O.V.

Enslaved Planet:

Two humanoid creatures were congregating amongst themselves after they were given a break from their slavery, a automated mandated schedule given to them by Huge Gigantacus. These creatures speak a different language, but for the sake of convenience, it will be translated to English for the readers (unless you don't read English, and then you need Google Translate).

"I'm just saying, it could be worse." The confident alien said.

The other one scoffed. "How could it get worse than this?! We're forced to work our butts off for some midget dictator!"

The first one hissed. "Quiet! If he even hears you making fun of his height, he'll send you to the mineshaft and, trust me, you don't want to end up there. And yes, it COULD get worse. At least we're under protection."

"Protection?!" The second alien is baffled. "What PROTECTION are we under?!"

"From all the other galactic big-shots out there." The first alien replied. "HG makes sure they don't come near his planets."

"Or maybe they haven't even noticed his occupation." The second alien argues. "They're universal threats, Huge Gigantacus is a galaxy threat. He doesn't scare them."

"He doesn't scare them?" The first alien reiterates, baffled by the second alien's response. "How come Thanos or Darkseid haven't come in and try attacking the planets HG has taken over?"

"What?" The second alien gasps.

"Yeah, how come Thanos hasn't sent drop-ships into HG's planets? How come Darkseid hasn't produced hellspores on HG's planets? The first alien mockingly asked. "That's because HG has either killed them or scared them away with his countermeasures. His gun turrets will cut them to pieces, and his robots will finish them off."

"Unless Thanos uses his infinity stones." The second alien pointed out.

"He doesn't have them, HG does." The first one replied.

"How do you even know that?" The second alien asked.

"His helper, Iron Boarder, told us. HG keeps the infinity stones locked up tight in a vault; because he knows Thanos can't 'balance' the universe without them. And I'm not sure about Darkseid, but I know HG keeps him at bay with something." The first alien elaborates. "See? We don't have to fear them anymore, because he scares them away."