Chapter 11: Old Scars

Another emotional chapter that could depress you.

VIPs:

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
Tyra_is_day_dreaming
rosechuck_chuck
RoseTheMagicalFlower

3rd Person P.O.V.

"NO! NO! NO!" Huge Gigantacus slammed his tiny fist on his armrest. 

He recently lost more planets to the Crystal Gems, which was embarrassing to him. He could deal with one or two planets being taken from him, because he could always recapture them. He lost more than he was comfortable with. 

He wasn't going to let them get away.

"I worked so damn hard to earn my planets, and I'm not going to let them take it all away!" Huge Gigantacus yelled in fury as he navigated to his pilot room.

He felt surprisingly better today, mostly because he no longer has a robotic arm and two plates on his torso. He still can't process that Rose gave him a more healthy and even young body. He isn't even sure if he ever wants to see Rose again, after the 'crush' issue he still needs to work out. 

"Well, no more Mr. Nice Warlord! The gloves come OFF!" Huge Gigantacus said as he took off his actual gloves. "Seriously, these things make my hands sweaty!"

"Uh, boss?" Iron Boarder spoke. "Since when were you Mr. Nice Warlord?" 

"Shut up! And get me a different pair of gloves! I think these are faulty or something." Huge Gigantacus said as he wiped the sweat off his grey palms.

Iron Boarder went off to the other room on his board after saying, "right away, sir." 

Huge Gigantacus' hands raced to his face, hiding his shame and embarrassment of his planets being taken from him, despite all of his hard work put into it. Whether you consider him good or bad, you cannot deny he worked harder than anyone, let alone anyone his size. He went from being an abandoned little man on a toxic wasteland of a planet to a warlord who is in the riches and can have whatever he wants.

Those planets are in his possession, and he doesn't like it when someone has something that once belonged to him. His issues of control and not wanting to share came from his early life. As a child, he never had anything to play with.

His family never treated him like a human being as a child up to his adulthood because of his usual small height and size. Being at home and school was hell for him, he never had solace without hearing someone mock and berate him for his height. All his life, he was always the laughingstock of anywhere.

He never got over all the insults he had heard.

"Look out! Baby man walking!"

"Aw, baby's first step of the day!"

"Shorty! Shorty!"

"Babies can't eat big-people food!"

"Why couldn't I give birth to a normal child?" 

"That's NOT my son." 

Huge Gigantacus hands were clenching as hard as they could, his anger nullifying the pain in them. If his family were still alive, he wouldn't kill him, he would work them to death, that way he would make them suffer for the rest of their lives and get productive use out of them. All of the negativity in his life and being told that he can't do anything because of his size motivated him into being this way.