Chapter 9: A Different Perspective

I don't really know if this can be classified as gore, as it mentions organs and how rotten they are. If you're sensitive about organs, then read carefully. 

VIPs:

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
Tyra_is_day_dreaming
rosechuck_chuck
RoseTheMagicalFlower

Rose's P.O.V.

Sector Ten:

I was observing this planet, rather than taking it back. I want to see how HG is handling the planets under his control. What he's doing is wrong, obviously, but I was curious to see if it was as bad as I believed it initially.

The creatures have been put to work, mining minerals from the ground and providing metal to a machine that sends them straight to a building, where HG collects them when he visits the planet. All the banks on this planet have been demolished and replaced with one huge bank, one where HG divides the profits by two, he keeps the first half and the populace gets the other half. That's how HG is able to afford all those fancy toys and cool stuff.

HG is just obsessed with control, like he's the leader of the galaxy. He doesn't think of himself as a dictator, but as a governor. He doesn't see this as a noble mission, or a horrible thing, but rather, just business.

That's all this ever was to him, just business. This wasn't some twisted revenge on someone, nor was it him living up to his family's name. It was just the control of power to create his business.

There are multiple galaxies out there, and he chooses this one to control because it was the galaxy he was created in. Though, it wouldn't have mattered, because I'd stop him in whatever galaxy or universe. But not now... considering that he actually got control, and it's all my fault.

If I wasn't going back in time with Steven and mourning over the loss of my castle, I would've stopped him, but I was too selfish to do it. Anyone that was hurt or killed from this occupation is on me, their blood is on my hands... how can I fix this? I don't know...

A lingering question that forms a conundrum in my mind, is this for the better? Think about it, if the Diamonds were still running the galaxy and/or universe, the creatures on any of those planets would be dead and their gem race would be overpopulated, as usual. Or if some other galactic ruler would be running things, they'd be worse.

HG is actually the most normal villain I've seen. Compared to the Diamond Authority, Lord Dominator, Lord Hater, Thanos and the others, he's pretty tame. His only problem is his obsession with me.

Aside from that, he seems to be partially reasonable and fair to the planets he rules. He doesn't take everything from them, only half and he ensures protection on the planets. True, you could say he's only defensive about the planets themselves, rather than the inhabitants, but still, with him running the planet, no other super villain can touch the planet.

Of course, I believe in a free galaxy, but that can never be permanent because there will always be someone wanting to rule. But if someone is running the galaxy, then nobody else could take over. So then, it boils down to who should rule the galaxy?

The Diamonds have proven to be incapable of running the galaxy, because they pollute everything. HG seems to be the only one who isn't destroying the galaxy with the way he runs it. The galaxy, overall, hasn't changed much, disregarding the infrastructures he built into the planets along with his robots.