Chapter 1: Gardening

VIPs:

Wattreader7389 [Guest of Honor & AU Veteran]
GachaEvery
Tyra_is_day_dreaming
RoseTheMagicalFlower
rosechuck_chuck
1amB0b [AU Veteran]
TheFireDragons [AU Veteran]
wafflemyhouse [AU Veteran]
pvz_and_waffles [AU Veteran]

Okay, so I made a third story. And like I said in the second story, I never expected to make another story after writing the first story. This series is now a trilogy.

Yay, I guess. I can't guarantee that this story will be as long as the first two. I also don't want to make another story after this, even if I wanted to, because that would be milking the story.

I remember writing the second story last year and pretty much writing the story as if it was the finale, how ironic that I'm here now making this story. So, all I can say for this story is it won't feel like a Steven Universe, I think. Because the main villain isn't a gem who has a problem with Pink Diamond or the other Diamonds.

The first two stories had gem villains, none here, I think. If you read Steven Universe AU Character Banter, and Steven Universe AU Character Q&A, you would know who the main antagonist is. If you haven't, then don't worry, they'll be revealed soon.

I don't want to immediately go into action, I think I would go a bit slow, give time for you guys to see how the characters are holding up from the second story. Yeah, you might know what's going to happen in this one since the name gives it away. Updates would be slow, so I can work on other stuff, I am not going to direct all of my focus onto this story, so don't worry, I'm working on other stuff with this as the side.

This entire chapter and probably a few more are just fan service, so I hope you like it. I also want to say this now to avoid confusion. There's a character named Rose The Flower, who is NOT Rose Quartz.

She's a magical flower, who basically helped created the New Game + Arc in the second story. Speaking of the second story, I feel bad for those who've read the second story and pretty much feel like they've been slapped in the face since I made a big speech about the series being over.

I feel like this story might suffer from Movie Sequel Syndrome. It's a term I made for movies who had more than one sequel, where the first movie is a masterpiece, and then the following movies aren't as good/very bad. So, basically, it's like this: AU 1 being the masterpiece, AU 2 being okay, and AU 3 being the black sheep.

This entire story was made because of an scrapped Arc that never made it to the second story, and because I was slightly peer pressured into doing this. To be fair, I deserve being peer pressured since I've been pestering for months that a certain character would be getting a story, and now he's getting it.

This story will show you why he's feared by most of the Galaxy. Anyway, so I hope you enjoy what I have for this chapter. I also changed the way dialogue is being shown here, so yeah, it's different now.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Homeworld: 

The Warp Pad illuminates and two figures stepped off of it, well, one of them stepped off of it and the other floated in the air, never touching the ground. 

"Why did we go to Homeworld again, Rose?" Peridot asked.

"We need Spinel. I know where to find her. And she's right now being caught by Blue stealing clouds." Rose explains.

Steven Universe AU 3 by: Samuel152On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara