Chapter 10: The Pains of Nostalgia

Warning: Very depressing thoughts and implications of suicide are in this chapter. 

VIPs:

GachaEvery
Tyra_is_day_dreaming
Wattreader7389
rosechuck_chuck
RoseTheMagicalFlower

3rd Person P.O.V.

Rose went back to Earth after healing Huge Gigantacus. She couldn't really do anything after her dilemma with Huge Gigantacus. She needed to get her to clear her head, not literally, because that would be counterproductive. 

She went back to Little Homeworld, where her little castle was built after her original castle was demolished by Lord Dominator last year.

"Hey, Rose." 

She looked behind her and saw Bismuth waving at her while she was carrying a bag of soil on her shoulder.

"Hey." Rose replied, not in her usual friendly tone.

This didn't go unnoticed by Bismuth. "Is something wrong?"

"Not really, no." Rose said, not entirely sure if something is wrong or not. "I'm just... tired. It's been weeks since I last slept."

"You need sleep?" Bismuth asked, completely surprised that someone like her needed sleep.

"It's a luxury, but I sometimes use it to help feel better. Sometimes a nice nap can do wonders for you." Rose explained, waving her wand, not to cast a spell but a way of emphasizing her point. 

"I mean, I guess where you're coming from." Bismuth said while she rubbed the back of her neck with her free hand. "But, you're like our silver bullet for beating Huge Gigantacus. It's important to make sure you're alright." 

"I am perfectly okay." Rose assured Bismuth. "I just need some rest. I have a lot going on in my mind right now." 

"Rest well." Bismuth waved at Rose. 

Rose entered her castle, sighing as she can drop her friendly posture and tone. She floats down on her little chair, relaxing.  

"Why did I do it...?" She asked herself. "I mean, I could've just ended it by letting him die and it wouldn't be my fault... But then again, I did put that hole in his chest and he wouldn't suffer that kind of heart attack if it weren't for me."

Rose stared at her sphere. It was cracked, but she still kept it, hoping to fix it one day. In case you're wondering, no, she can't fix it with her magic.

Despite the fact that she can use her magic to make the entire universe into her personal garden, although she would probably kill herself trying to do that, her magic has her own set of rules. 

Here is her rules of magic:

#1: She can't use magic to fix other magic unless it was her own doing. 
#2: She can't bring items from the past or future to the present, but can bring stuff from the present to the past and future.
#3: Rose's magic eliminates time paradoxes, therefore they do not exist in her magic realm. 
#4: Rose can conjure a magic failsafe on her magic, which prohibits her from using her magic to stop something. Example: Rose can put a magic failsafe on her chair and once that happens, she can't use her magic to manipulate the chair or do things to it. Magic failsafes can be disabled, but it requires intense concentration that is quite painful.
#5: Rose's wand produces limitless magic, but it takes a toll on the user. Extreme spells or wishes can be fatal to those who aren't strong enough to withstand it. 
#6: The wand, itself, is invaluable to Rose. If the wand is irreparably damaged or broken, she will die.