Chapter 5: Tea Time

VIPs:

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
Tyra_is_day_dreaming
RoseTheMagicalFlower
rosechuck_chuck
1amB0b
TheFireDragons
pvz_and_waffles

Second time featuring comments, and this is my first multi-comment feature and comment thread. If you don't know what I mean, I started featuring comments, and how it works if I find a funny comment, I feature it in the next chapter. I mentioned that if I'm torn between two, I feature both of them. Surprisingly enough, both comments are threads and both of them are featured by the same person.

First One:

That comment alone made me laugh until my face was red

That comment alone made me laugh until my face was red. I knew people would be commenting about what happened in Chapter 1, but something like what Wattreader7389 commented took it to the next level and I just find it hilarious. I knew I made it bluntly obvious something would happen, but in case someone didn't get it, this comment basically got the job done. 

The other replies in the comment made it better. I love it so much, thank you, Wattreader7389.

Second Comment, also by Wattreader7389:

That comment is onto something, something more important in the plot, and then Rose's comment sold it

That comment is onto something, something more important in the plot, and then Rose's comment sold it. Rose rarely types in all caps, and when I got a reply from her, I knew something was up. Rose hardly replies to comments by me, because she talks to me through Private Messages, or in real life.

If I was Wolfy Playz, Rose and Wattreader7389 would easily be put in The Hall of Shag. I honestly can't wait for more comments by them.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Rose sipped on some tea with sugar-cubes with Steven. "How was your day, Steven?"

"It was very good, Rose. Thank you for asking." Steven chirps.