AU Rap Song

VIPs: 

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
Tyra_is_day_dreaming
RoseTheMagicalFlower
rosechuck_chuck
pvz_and_waffles
Sparkytheglowworm

The AU series summed up with a rap song. The original song is in the video:

Most of the song is modified, but there's parts where I took lyrics from the video.

Let's go:

(Steven) Homeworld warfare, it might sound quite absurd. Gems and humans are fighting for the Earth. They all have trauma, if that's what you prefer. But don't forget that it's the end of the world.

(Pearl) We're the Crystal Gems, we deserve respect. Homeworld law fills us with disaffect. We fight for Earth, despite our dearth. 

(Yellow Diamond) You fight for what's right, and called us uptight. And you left us with crippling depression. Thus forcing us retaliate with utmost aggression. Hitting us like a plow. Tell me, who's the real villain now? 

(Garnet) You intend the execution of humanity. For nothing more than the sake of vanity. You captured planets for sport, and now it's all of your support. The Cluster's subdued, and so is your mood. 

(White Diamond) It's all fun and games until I get up. When I win, I should get a trophy cup. You think you can defeat me? How cute. I'll make you misshapen and acute. I will shine in victory, and you'll be history.

(Phoebe) Homeworld warfare, it might sound quite absurd. Gems and humans are fighting for the Earth. They all have trauma, if that's what you prefer. But don't forget that it's the end of the world.

(Jasper) Homeworld has gone soft, we should be stronger. Steven is nothing more than a wronger. We earned our ranks and respect as soldiers. Carrying the responsibility on our shoulders. It takes an army to fight someone who is overpowered, with the rest of them being pushover cowards.

(Spinel) Excuse me, huh?! What are you even saying?! I managed to fight them easily while I was decaying! Did you see or what I displayed? While I danced and played? I poofed three gems to plant my injector. All the while I poisoned Homeworld's protector. Jasper, you're a defector, I'll handle the jokes here. 

(Rose) To be my enemy? Oh, what a shame. I'm a rose by any other name. A true sorceress of the organic sort, but my magic thistles are filled with THORNS! Put you in a time snare, and watch you squirm. Before I put you gems under the dirt with worms. Turn you into a goat, so you don't ba-ah-ah-other me! Look at that, a Diamond wannabe.

(Moonlight) Steven Universe's greatest foe, Moonlight!

(Rose) That is stupid, you don't even have a moon symbol!

[AU Moonlight didn't have the new look in AU 2, Tyra.]

(Moonlight) Hey, don't be jealous, Rose. You're just bitter, I suppose. Don't make me tell you where I put my boot. I'll beat you to a pulp and cut your roots. All powerful, smooth as cream. I'm in everyone's bad dreams!

(Howard) Homeworld warfare, it might sound quite absurd. Gems and humans are fighting for the Earth. They all have trauma, if that's what you prefer. But don't forget that it's the end of Homeworld.

(Lord Dominator) Move out of the way, loser! I'll be coming in with my cruiser. Dominating planets left and right. You think you can win this fight? Don't make me laugh, suffer on my behalf, or else you'll look like a giraffe. 

(Pink Diamond) Don't you threaten me like that. Otherwise, I'll crush you flat. I'll crush your robots and make you a sitting duck. You would only win with a huge stroke of luck. I'll heal the entire team by myself, and it'll be another victory on my shelf. 

(Charlotte) Calm down, She-Hulk. Before I make you sulk. I'll take back what's mine, implementing my redesign. I'll give you a show, so grab your popcorn.

(Huge Gigantacus) I just ran out.

(Charlotte) Well, I've got a lot more!

(Huge Gigantacus) You're the worst, what a corny verse.

(Charlotte) Shut up, you dwarf!

(Huge Gigantacus) Being short can work! Size doesn't matter, ask my blaster. I'll crash this party like a bad disaster! Come get a load of my brand new toys!

STAND BY, MECHS BEING DEPLOYED!

(Huge Gigantacus) Launching robots while I fly around! Hey, which one of us IS THE SMALLEST NOW?!

(Steven) Homeworld warfare, it might sound quite absurd. Gems and humans are fighting for the Earth. They all have trauma, if that's what you prefer. But don't forget that it's the end of Homeworld.

The End.

(White Diamond) I feel like I sung better.

(Rose) Seriously, with all that makeup, you look ridiculous. 

(Huge Gigantacus) At least she doesn't do plastic surgery.

(White Diamond) Coming from a zombie Napoleon, Thanks, Wattreader7389 for that one.

(Lord Dominator) Lame comeback.

(White Diamond) Let's see you do better.

(Lord Dominator) Err... I'll admit. That was pretty clever.

(White Diamond) Thanks... I actually like the outfit.

(Lord Dominator) Thank you.

(White Diamond) Yeah, it's not bad.

3/17/2022, Happy St. Patrick's Day!