Chapter 7: The Wait

VIPs:
Wattreader7389
RoseTheMagicalFlower
GachaEvery
Tyra_is_day_dreaming
rosechuck_chuck

This technically isn't a chapter, but rather flashback after flashback and maintaining the status quo of the present time. So, I want to bring up the Arcs in this series, because they have a meaning instead of just storytelling. I know some of you are scratching your heads on how Huge Gigantacus managed to steal Homeworld's colonies from under their noses.

And I sorta just pawned it off in the comments, basically explaining how instead of making a chapter, which is what I'm doing now. So, I probably explained the Arcs already, but I'll do it again for the sake of this chapter. Also important, these Arcs start when Steven gets accepted into the Crystal Gems, which means there isn't an Arc for the gem war or Pink Diamond's abuse. 

I will show the chronological order of the Arcs in this series and explain each one individually. 

The Crystal Gem Arc.
The Gem War Arc.
The Homeworld Arc.
The Spinel Arc. 
The Rebellion Arc.
The Moonlight Arc.
The New Game + Arc.
The Dominator Arc.
The Charlotte Arc.
The Huge Gigantacus Arc. 

The Crystal Gem Arc: This is the very first Arc of the series, the one that started it all. Steven is accepted in the group with only Rose Quartz thrilled to have someone like Steven in the team. The gems weren't thrilled with the idea of Steven being on the team, especially Pearl. Rose flees after a while, and Steven is blamed for it. Garnet and Amethyst eventually moved on and believed that Rose left for personal reasons while Pearl still insisted that it was Steven's fault and held a grudge against him. This Arc, overall, is Steven and the gems learning to live together and coexist. In the meantime, they learn to get along and fight corrupted gems. 

The Gem War Arc: This is the start of the series. While the Crystal Gem Arc maintains a status quo, the Gem War Arc is when Lapis was found and starts progressing the story. This is when gems from the war get involved along with the redemption of Peridot, Lapis and Bismuth. Steven, the Crystal Gems and the new recruits battle gems from Homeworld and catch glimpses of the Diamonds. Jasper gets defeated for the first, second, and third time. The rubies occurred twice but were taken care of. So, the five rubies, only one of them came back from being thrown in space, so where are the other four? Well, I never thought about them again, so the other four are just floating around in space to this day. 

The Homeworld Arc: The first Arc that takes place all in one chapter, and many more are like this. This Arc is when Steven goes to Homeworld and fights the Diamonds himself once his plan was denied by the three main Crystal Gems, and with the aid of Bismuth and Peridot helping him get to Homeworld. Long story short, Steven defeats the three Diamonds. Blue was defeated by a single headbutt, Yellow and Steven have a prolonged fight where both are constantly countering each other with skill but Steven proves to be more skillful than her, and finally, White Diamond was defeated by an accidental hit to her gem and was taken advantage of when she was in pain. White Diamond decided to help fix the corrupted gems because Steven spared her life. After the gems are cured, Steven and the Diamonds make a deal, if Steven searches and finds Pink Diamond, all is forgiven from the war and they'll leave Earth alone. 

The Spinel Arc: The very first Arc that is named after the villain of the Arc. Much like the movie, Spinel comes to Earth to poison it with her injector and she rejuvenates the three main Crystal Gems. However, since Steven is human, she poisons him instead of using the rejuvenator on him. The rest of the Arc plays out how the movie goes, and at the end, Steven comforts Spinel and offers a place at his home and she accepts it. She sent her injector off into space, never to be seen again... for now...