"Sure you don't want me to take you to the airport?"

"No. If I have you looking at me with those beautiful eyes, I won't be able to get out of the car." Felix nodded knowing it was true. They heard the horn honk and with a sigh they stood.

"I would say call me when you get there safely but..."

"But you'll already know." Hyunjin said with a grin and kissed Felix softly. "That is until next time. I miss you already. Be safe and keep an eye out for the asshole."

"I will." One last quick hug and kiss and Hyunjin was gone. Not gone. Just headed home.

Felix picked up his phone and texted Chan. ~he's on his way to the airport heading back to you. Please take good care of him.~

A reply came quickly. ~I always do. I promise he will be good. Thanks for taking care of him while he was there.~

~my pleasure~

Felix wandered around the house as Hyunjin made his way to the airport and then through it. He only breathed easier when he was safely through security and beyond the reach of any paparazzi. He had been unnoticed thankfully. Around dinnertime, when Hyunjin was I'm the air, there was a knock at Felix's door.

Vanessa and Arny stood on the doorstep holding up a couple pizzas. She peeked behind him. "Is your friend gone?" She bounced nervously. "We aren't trying to interrupt if he is still here."

"Yeah." Felix said sadly. He's on the plane going home." He stepped back wordlessly inviting them to enter.

"We thought so and figured you might need some company." Arny said with a smile. "Flutter picked out some movies and drinks and I grabbed some pizza. Unless you want to be alone..." He hesitated. That's so kind of them. Yes. It really is.

Vanessa bounced over and hugged Felix. "Want and need are two separate things, Arny." She chirped and headed into the kitchen to put the drinks in the fridge and get the plates.

"I don't know if I will be good company." Felix hedged.

"Felix," Vanessa said coming back into the living room, "you don't have to be good company. We are here to keep you from being alone. If you just want to sit and stare at the tv that's ok. If you want to watch movies and laugh with us that's ok. If you want to talk about your friend and cry, we are here for that as well. I just wanted to make sure you weren't alone."

Felix smiled at her as Arny took a seat. "You two are the best thing that Jacob brought into my life." They are the only good things.

They spent the evening just keeping Felix company and letting him control the flow. There was some laughter and a couple tears but through all that, Felix didn't really talk about Hyunjin. He honestly didn't know how to. How do you say that famous kpop guy is in my head and we fell in love before we even really met? He would sound crazy if he even tried.

Late that night Hyunjin got home and tried to be quiet knowing Felix had cried himself to sleep already. Chan greeted him with a hug. "How was the trip?"

"Good." Hyunjin answered quietly.

Chan raised an eyebrow. "You good brah?"

"Yeah I'm fine. It was a great weekend. My friend and I were very happy I went."

"You don't have to worry. Jisung is with Min and Binnie is at the gym." Chan said thinking that was why Hyunjin was being quiet.

"Oh...uh...I was just trying not to be too loud." He blushed.

"So tell me about your friend. They were very nice and sent me daily pictures so I knew you hadn't run off to join a cult." He teased but his tone was very curious about the mystery friend.