Introduction to snow

"be nice." Ratchet murmurs gently. Reflect growls around his cube, drinking it down quickly. it doesn't surprise Ratchet the sparkling is so grumpy. while he'd had no obvious energon leaks, he had been leaking into his armor pretty bad. Ratchet had patched it up and giving him a small bit of medical grade, but he hadn't been in his right processor. he had put the utmost care into the sparkling, but had fought off his PTSD the entire time. he was good and healthy, but grumpy from being hungry for so long.

Reflect watches the medic while sucking his cube down. he's got a far away look in his optic that the sparkling doesn't like. he reaches up and pats Ratchets face, pushing the cube away a little, attempting to catch the mechs attention.

"Ratchet?" Reflect ask. Ratchet shifts and looks down at him.

"yes little one?" Ratchet murmurs.

"you okay? you not seem okay." Reflect murmurs softly. Ratchet pauses a moment, squeezing the sparkling gently.

"yeah. m'okay little one. don't worry about it. I promise I'm okay." Ratchet murmurs softly, kissing his head gently.

"creator...?" Reflect ask softly.

"yes little one?" Ratchet murmurs.

"sorry I scare you." Reflect murmurs, curling up under his chin. Prowl glances over at them.

"no little one you didn't." Ratchet assures.

"daddy Jack say remind of other sparkling." Reflect says softly. Ratchet tenses, Prowls gaze is on them carefully, more specifically Ratchet. he's ready to call Wheeljack at a moments notice if the medic has some sort of PTSD break down. Prowl had read Ironhides debrief report after he'd found Ratchet and Nitro in the pile of rubble. he's also read the weapons specialists debrief after finding Bumblebee huddled up under a table in the rubble, spared by pure luck. the mech shakes his head, turning his full attention back to the two.

"you did." Ratchet murmurs softly, holding tighter. "you reminded me of Nitro when I saw the rec room last night." Ratchet murmurs, looking up at the blue sky poking through the huge hole in the ceiling. "the ceiling collapsed around you and on top of you. I was terrified we'd lift a chunk of cement or a beam and there you would be laying, offlined..." Ratchet murmurs softly.

"but stay safe." Reflect says softly.

"yeah by some miracle, you were mostly uninjured." Ratchet murmurs.

"Ironhide say safety thing do be transform." Reflect says. Ratchet chuckles softly.

"yeah, transforming is the best thing to do in some situations." Ratchet murmurs, kissing his head. "m'guessing thats how you stayed so safe." he adds.

"where pjs?" Reflect ask.

"Wheeljack will make you some more kiddo. you tore them up when you transformed." Ratchet murmurs. the sparkling pouts. Reflect cuddles up to him a moment, before looking over at the four curled up in the corner.

"go see Ironhide?" Reflect ask.

"no little one, they're very very tired. they need to sleep." Ratchet murmurs.

"why tired?" Reflect ask.

"they stayed up all night cleaning up the rec room so no one else had to do it. honestly, I think they were too afraid you'd offline while they were in stasis and volunteered to clean up as a reason not to fall back into stasis." Ratchet murmurs.

"I sorry..." Reflect says softly.

"don't be little one, accidents happen, its alright." Ratchet murmurs, hugging him tightly. Prowl clears his throat and catches both medic and sparkling attentions.