Blindfolded Proposal

So today is the day of Blaine's proposal to Kurt. The plan was that Kurt was going to be picked up by Blaine, his beautiful boyfriend, soon-to-be fiancé, and Blaine was going to take Kurt to Dalton and propose at the same staircase where they met, which Kurt didn't know what was going to happen.

At Blaine's house, he was getting ready for his hopefully successful proposal. He was full of nerves, but he was excited, overall. When he was done getting ready, he went downstairs and saw his mum, who was standing in the hallway ready to say goodbye and wish him good luck. Blaine and his mum, who had blonde hair, didn't really have a very close relationship, until Blaine told her that he was gay and her initial response was "No matter what sexuality you are or anything like that, I'm always going to love you!!" Blaine and his dad, who had glasses and was that type of nerd in high school, weren't that close, but still had that element within their relationship. Also, he did however, much to Blaine's surprise, accept him for being who he is.

"Goodbye, my dear," his mum said whilst they were hugging.

"Goodbye, mum," Blaine replied, when he was slowly walking out of the door and getting in his car.

"Good luck," his mum shouted from the front door and waving at him.

"Thank you," Blaine said, starting the engine and waving back at his mum.

On the way to Kurt's house, Blaine was thinking about their relationship over the 3 years, well nearly 3 years, they had been together.

When he finally got to Kurt's house, he got out of his car and walked to the door and knocked.

After about 30 seconds, Kurt came and opened the door. (Kurt was dressed in the exact same outfit that he had been wearing for the actual proposal in season 5)

"Hey, my beautiful boyfriend," Kurt says, as he was walking out and closing the door.

"Hey, my very handsome boyfriend," Blaine replies, whilst taking Kurt's hand and leading him to the car.

"So, where are you planning on taking me today?" Kurt asks, whilst getting into the car and putting on his seatbelt. Then, finally, looking at his boyfriend.

"That, my sweetheart, is a surprise, so you are going to have to put this blindfold on," Blaine smiled, while holding out the blindfold out to Kurt. Kurt took it and said,
"I wonder what you are going to do to me," Kurt replied, with a confused face. Blaine just smiled to himself and thought 'I'm marrying this man and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.'

After a 20 minute drive, they finally arrived at the mystery location. Blaine got out of the car and helped Kurt out as well. Blaine guided Kurt all the way to the entrance.

"I'm going to take off your blindfold now, okay," Blaine said, while his hands went to untie the blindfold. After he took it off, Kurt adjusted to the light and opened his eyes, looking confused.

"Why are we at Dalton?" Kurt asked.

"You'll see," Blaine replied, with a cheeky smile on his face. Blaine then took his hand and lead him inside the building.

"Now, I want you to stand right there and wait for the music to come on, okay?" Blaine says, pointing to a point where Kurt had to stand. "Oh, and uh... can you just shut your eyes as well?" Blaine asks. Kurt nods and shuts his eyes.

After a few seconds later, a familiar song came to on.

It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do,
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it in the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh
No one will know oh oh oh
Oh, come on, girl.
Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh,
Shots of patron,
And it's on, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready,

It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh,
No one will know oh oh oh,
Oh, come on, girl.
Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh,
Shots of patron,
And it's on, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

[x2:]
Just say I doooooo-ooo uhu,
Tell me right now baby,
Tell me right now baby, baby.

Oh, it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

At the beginning of the song, all of New Directions come out of their hiding places two by two and starts singing and dancing. In the middle of the song, there're still singing and dancing. Then, at the end of the song, the New Directions start to disappear one by one and Kurt is just standing there amazed.

"That was..." Kurt starts speaking, but is interrupted by Blaine.

"I have another surprise for you," Blaine says, with a cheeky smile. "But you are going to have to go alone and go upstairs and then, go down the staircase that we met and stop where I'm standing, okay?" Blaine smiles and leads Kurt to the way up to go the staircase with his hand, of course, then lets go.

After a few minutes, Kurt is finally at the top and starts walking down the stairs slowly, taking everything that just happened. Soon enough, rose petals start to fall down from the ceiling and onto the staircase. He then stops where Blaine is standing, nearly at the bottom of the staircase.

Kurt, who had his hands on his mouth, and Blaine stood next to each other. Kurt was taking in all what was happening.

"Oh my god!!" Kurt said astonishingly.

"Hey," Blaine said, pulling Kurt's hands with his own, away from his face. "I love you, you know that, right? I love you with all my heart and I can't imagine my life without you. You're my heart, my soulmate, my best friend, my everything. You mean so much to me that I can't even begin to explain and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," Blaine says, looking directly and lovingly into his lover's eyes. "So, I want to ask you a very important question that I've been wanting to ask you for a very long time," Blaine says, slowly gets out his ring letting go of one of Kurt's hands in the process. Then, slowly he gets down on one knee.

"Kurt Hummel, will you do me the honour of becoming my wonderful husband?" Blaine says, smiling like paradise, looking lovingly into Kurt's eyes.

"Yes, I will," Kurt says, smiling.

Blaine gets up and puts the ring on his finger and kisses Kurt passionately. After minutes of kissing as fiancés, they finally break away and whisper "love you" to each other.