Chapter 29 Coincidence

Magsimula sa umpisa

          Is it possible to come back? It's just that Shen Jueshu didn't ask this sentence.
  However, when faced with Shen Jueshu's question, Sui Yu couldn't answer it, because even she herself didn't know the answer.
  Suiyu's silence at this time is the best answer.
  Shen Jue twitched the corners of his lips, but said nothing.
  "Actually, I feel that there are many mysteries about Sui Yu. Maybe by solving those mysteries, we will be able to know where she went." After a long silence, Sui Yu spoke.
  She also thought about this sentence for a long time before she decided to say it, because she found that with her own ability, it was difficult to understand this mystery now. If there is Shen Jueshu, it should be able to help, right?
  Facing her words, Shen Jueshu didn't answer immediately, she just drank two sips of water quietly, then put the water down, got up and went upstairs.
  "Huh?"
  Facing her sudden movement, Suiyu was puzzled, followed her footsteps up to the second floor, only to find that she was not going back to her own room, but walking towards her own room?
  Her eyes widened instantly, and she followed Shen Jueshu to the door of her room, not understanding what she was going to do.
  "Can I go in?" Shen Jue asked.
  "Yes, yes..." Sui Yuying hesitated.
  Shen Jueshu raised her hand to open the door of her room. After entering, she went straight to a corner of the room, removed a gadget from the decorative painting, and then turned around in every corner of her room in the same way.
  Seeing her actions, Suiyu's face turned black into carbon. After seeing Shen Jueshu remove the first pinhole camera from her room, she was very angry, but Shen Jueshu made another sound. The action of dismantling the monitor without saying a word made it a little funny, and he was angry and wanted to laugh for a while.   After Shen Jueshu stopped, Sui Yu asked with a dark face: "I didn't expect, I didn't expect that
  you still have voyeurism. Let me ask you, have you installed a surveillance camera in the bathroom?"
Asked, Shen Jueshu shook his head truthfully, "I'm not that perverted yet, I'm not interested in your body."
  ma's.
  Sui Yu really wanted to scold people, isn't what she's doing now abnormal enough? How many cameras has she removed by herself? !
  Moreover, Suiyu was angry and ashamed, with so many cameras in this room, wouldn't she be able to see her changing clothes?
  As soon as Suiyu thought of this, the shame in Suiyu's heart almost exploded. He gritted his teeth and asked, "Where are the surveillance videos? I want to delete them! There are many private moments of mine in them!" She knew that Shen Jue couldn't wait to see the original owner,
  but I really didn't expect Shen Jueshu to do this!
  "It's all been deleted." Shen Jue replied.
  For surveillance that is worthless, she deletes it immediately after watching it.
  Sui Yu gritted his teeth, and gave Shen Jueshu a thumbs up, "You are really good."
  Regarding her obviously sarcastic compliment, Shen Jueshu was noncommittal.
  However, Suiyu has experienced too much this noon, no matter how good-looking Shen Jueshu is, she doesn't want to take a second look now, and after pushing her out of the room, Suiyu checked in the room worriedly After searching the bathroom again, he was relieved to find nothing else, and sat on the bed weakly, thinking that Shen Jueshu still laughed angrily at her.
  She really never thought that Shen Jueshu would actually do the thing of installing a surveillance camera in her room. She was really too simple. How could Shen Jueshu, who had returned from blackening, use common sense?
  Relaxing her body and laying herself down on the bed, she decided to let herself have a good sleep, and if she continued to think like this, she was afraid that she would be pissed off by Shen Jue.
  On the other side, Shen Jueshu, who was pushed out by her, looked at the closed door for two more seconds, and finally went down to the first floor and opened the secret passage leading to the basement.
  If Sui Yu comes with her this time, she will find that the basement has changed drastically at this time. It used to be like a basement of a secret base, but its style has been completely reversed to become a place where people can be imprisoned.
  But at this time, the person who appeared in the glass room inside was something no one had thought of before.
  Looking at Gu Ying who was still unconscious on the bed, Shen Jueshu didn't have any expression on her face. She didn't understand what kind of quarrel she had with Gu Ying, which made him want to bewitch Suiyu to treat her like that.
  Looking at the basement in her memory, Shen Jueshu's expression was indifferent. When she turned the basement into this, she was planning to take revenge on Suiyu one day, but she never expected that the first guest here would be Gu Ying.
  She took out her mobile phone and clicked on the screen a few times, and then Gu Ying, who was lying on the bed, suddenly twitched like an electric shock, her face turned pale, and she couldn't help moaning in pain.