Chapter 36: Please

Thinking of this possibility, Jiang Siyue's face became more and more frightened, and she looked at Suiyu and the others as if asking for help, wanting to seek their help.

"You must stop her! She can't really have any thoughts about Mo Yu. Mo Yu likes Li Yu very much, and she can't destroy their relationship!" She looked extremely angry, as if

someone who saw others wanted to be nice. The kind of anger that hit the cp that I knocked! I even wish I could go up and knock the person who tried to destroy it to death!

Sui Yu: "..."

Shen Jueshu: "..."

The two people looked at Jiang Siyue's shocked and angry look, which was extremely complicated. From what point did this person know that Li Jiang liked Mo Yu? ?

"Don't think about it." Sui Yu said helplessly, at least from the only contact with Li Jiang and Mo Yu, it can be seen that Li Jiang is completely in love with Mo Yu, and the good attitude towards her is all because of Li Yan .

"Am I thinking about it?" Jiang Siyue got stuck, and then felt relieved, "It would be great if she fell in love with Mo Yu, or else I would feel sick for Mo Yu." Sui Yu: "..." This

guy Isn't it time to care about what Li Jiang wants to do?

But looking at Jiang Siyue's brain circuit of thinking about problems, I feel that she and Li Jiang really have nothing to do with each other, the two brainwaves don't go together.

Shen Jueshu saw that one of them didn't know anything, and the other seemed to know but didn't say anything, and fell silent for a while.

Sure enough, things like feelings are the most troublesome. With this time, it is better to sign a contract.

"Maybe she's just too busy to come and relax, after all, it's not good to be alone all the time." Sui Yu blinked and said.

When Jiang Siyue thought about it, it seemed to make sense, so she nodded and said, "Ayu, you are right!"

Seeing Jiang Siyue who believed so easily, Suiyu also began to feel a little complicated.

The two chatted with Jiang Siyue here for a while, left all the food for her, and then left. After all, Jiang Siyue also needs to be busy with practice and doesn't have so much time to greet them.

Sui Yu and Shen Jueshu walked in this park, at least the environment here is good, the greening is well done, and the air smells very fresh.

Sui Yu turned to look at Shen Jueshu, and asked her: "Why didn't you go to condolences to other artists in your company just now?" You've come here

, don't you need to save face?

Shen Jueshu said without changing his expression: "They didn't eat less of the things they brought over."

Sui Yu: "..." She had no words to refute.

When the two returned to the car, Sui Yu watched Shen Jueshu buckle his seat belt with his head bowed, and asked, "Are you ready for estrus?"

She vaguely remembered that it should be these days.

Shen Jue clasped it securely, raised her head and met her gaze, "What do you want to say?"

When she met her gaze, she choked with gloom, and then said a little helplessly, "Then I don't want to get ready?"

She followed Yu's humanitarianism is not bad, right? He would never just watch her suffer.

"No need to prepare, I have inhibitors." Shen Jue said calmly.

"???"

Sui Yu looked at her, with a little speechless expression on his face, "Are you serious? Didn't the inhibitor fail?" "The