Chapter 38: Alone

Shen Jueshu raised her eyes and looked quietly into Suiyu's eyes, all she could see in them was sincerity.

She really thinks so.

"Can we really change the plot?" Shen Jueshu said softly. When she learned that she was the protagonist in this book, even she herself was shaken.

"Of course!" Sui Yu said affirmatively, and she said with burning eyes: "Don't you see that the plot line has deviated now? I didn't imprison you, and you didn't make me lose money. The two of us now It's all good."

When met with the scorching gaze, Shen Jueshu felt that he had been burned, and then came back to his senses, yes, the two of them are no longer on the plot line.

"Suiyu, thank you." Thank you for being able to come into this world.

Sui Yu raised a bright smiling face, "Then do you still have to prepare some gifts to thank me?" "

Huh?" Shen Jue groaned suspiciously through his nose.

Suiyu's cheeks were slightly red, and she seemed a little embarrassed and said: "The laboratory equipment I gave you before is not complete, and there is still a little something to buy. Can you buy it for me?

" Some of the experimental equipment is not very clear, so I missed a little bit.

After hearing her words, Shen Jueshu said, "...OK."

Everything this person wants cannot be separated from her laboratory.

Hearing Shen Jueshu's agreement, Suiyu immediately burst into a smile, a little flattered.

Seeing Suiyu who was smiling so happily, Shen Jueshu's face softened a little, and the corners of his lips raised a little.

As long as this person is still by her side, she can work hard to let herself accept that this is a book and that she is a created character.

After the secret was completely revealed in front of Shen Jueshu, Suiyu also heaved a sigh of relief, keeping such a secret in his heart and keeping it from the other party, in fact, he would feel a little sorry.

She tilted her head and looked at Shen Jueshu's superior profile, thinking in her heart that Shen Jueshu's plot had changed, after meeting her destiny A, would she still fall in love with him? 

    She was a little uncertain, put her hands around her knees and rested her chin on her arms. When Shen Jueshu met Destiny A, the situation at that time should be similar to now, right? So, she should still like it.

  She sighed softly, and suddenly felt a little worried. She felt that she must seriously examine that Destiny A in the future, to see if she was as good as the book said!

  "Shen Jueshu, what type of person do you like?"

 Suiyu asked suddenly, but she clearly remembered that Shen Jueshu's Destiny A in the book was a young wolf dog, who was very obedient and domineering when he was obedient. He was very domineering at the time, eating Shen Jueshu to death.

  Shen Jueshu set his eyes on her, why did he suddenly ask this question? Did she realize something? But when she saw her clear eyes, her rationality told her that she was thinking too much.

  She was silent for a while, and said,

 "I don't have a favorite type."

  "Ah? No?"

 Sui Yu was surprised. She thought that Shen Jueshu's favorite type now was those young wolf dogs. After all, Shen Jueshu was described in the article When I met the description of Destiny A, I was attracted by the other person when I met him for the first time, and felt that the youthful vigor in him was something I didn't have.