Chapter 65: Eat Sweets

Perhaps because of hope, this time Sui Yu no longer slacked off and walked slowly. Instead, he took two quick steps and walked in front of Shen Jueshu, holding her hand and walking towards home.

Looking at her like this, Shen Jueshu looked at her in a way that seemed to be affected by the medicine so that she would have a physical disgust for her? It seems that if the conditions are not not allowed, she might want to devour her now.

However, she doesn't have the ability to swallow her completely.

Thinking of this, Shen Jueshu's mood improved a lot, she followed Suiyu's footsteps back home, just when Suiyu was pulling her upstairs to go back to her room, she stopped and did not move If she is willing, Sui Yu can't pull her back.

Sui Yu turned his head and looked at her suspiciously.

Shen Jue let out a pleasant chuckle through his nose, and his eyes signaled Sui Yu to look in one direction.

Sui Yu followed her gaze, and then saw the fitness equipment in the corner of the living room.

Suiyu: "???"

She looked at Shen Jueshu in confusion, not understanding what she wanted to do.

Shen Jue pursed her lips, pulled her there and said, "Auntie bought everything back, don't you have the heart to let Auntie's kindness go to waste?"

Sui Yu: "??!"

Her eyes widened instantly, and she looked at Shen Jue in disbelief Shu, does this person still want her to exercise her arm strength? !

"No~" Sui Yu softened his voice, looked at Shen Jueshu pitifully and said, "I've practiced this now, and I won't have any strength in a while~" Then wouldn't I have to be kept by her all the time

? Under the pressure!

Shen Jueshu chuckled, and said in a nice voice: "Then what's the point? If you don't have any strength, you will have no strength. What else do you want to do?" "

You, you..." Sui Yu stared wide-eyed and accused : "Didn't you agree to everything!"

"What did I promise?" Shen Jueshu frowned, and then said with a look of sudden realization: "Are you talking about showing your waist? I will show you now too." After finishing speaking, he chose innocently

. He raised his eyebrows, then dragged another yoga mat, sat on the yoga mat and prepared to do abdominal crunches, looked at Suiyu and said, "Hurry up, I will exercise with you, and you can see your waist while exercising." Sui

Yu: "..."

She was so shocked by Shen Jueshu's actions that she was a little speechless. She stared blankly at Shen Jueshu and started to do abdominal crunches, and that slender waist became her In the center of strength, she finally resigned to her fate, picked the lightest dumbbell and held it in her hand and began to lift it, with a sad and angry expression on her face.

"You lied to me!" Sui Yu still complained.

"Where did I lie to you? Don't you think too much?" Shen Jue said calmly.

Sui Yu hum, if it wasn't for this person's soft hum of unknown meaning before, why would I think too much!

She thought Shen Jueshu meant that!

She was doing strength exercises, but her arms started to ache after not doing many exercises, especially after finishing the run, she had already exhausted a lot of energy, and now she was practicing this, it was really about to kill her!

Just when she was about to slow down and be lazy, Shen Jue's clear and light voice came.

"Have you thought about it, do you really want to be lazy?"