Chapter 26 Tracking

No!
  Jiang Siyue hurriedly chased after her, and set her gaze on her neck suspiciously, "Why did your pheromone change?" Sui Yu paused, suddenly realizing that
  she didn't seem to have told Jiang Siyue about this.
  "Some time ago, Shen Jueshu and I fell into a susceptible period on the day we got married, and then the pheromones were replaced." "Pheromone replacement?!
  " Jiang Siyue's eyes widened, "It really happened. Kind of thing?!"
  Huh?
  Sui Yu's eyes fell on Jiang Siyue's face in an instant, and he frowned and said, "You know?"
  Jiang Siyue raised her hand to touch Suiyu's forehead, then touched her own forehead, and asked a little strangely: "You don't have a fever, why don't you even remember what you said? You told me before However, you may have pheromone replacement one day in the future."
  Sui Yu's heart skipped a beat, he was startled by Jiang Siyue's words, and his mind went blank for a moment, the original owner said that she would have pheromone replacement one day ? Why did she say that? What does she know?
  "I, I don't remember." Sui Yu raised his hand to cover his head, and said with some discomfort: "Actually, I accidentally knocked my head on the night of my wedding, and I feel like I forgot a lot of things."
"Ah?Yan Nothing serious?"
        Jiang Siyue immediately became nervous, and wanted to see her head, but she really couldn't figure out how the two of them hit their heads on their wedding night, could it be that they were too excited all of a sudden?
  Oh yes! She also said that she doesn't like Shen Jueshu anymore. Could it be because she smashed her head and forgot how much she likes Shen Jueshu?
  "It's all right, it's much better now, but I still forgot some things." Sui Yu hurriedly dodged her movement to help him look at his head, and asked with some hesitation: "You said I once said that I would replace pheromones. , Did I say anything else besides that?"
  Seeing that she seemed to be fine, Jiang Siyue scratched her head while feeling relieved, and began to think about it seriously, then smiled awkwardly and said: "I I drank a lot of wine, and I can’t remember what else you said for a while.”
  Sui Yu: “…”
  “But don’t worry! Maybe you will suddenly remember it later!” Jiang Siyue took a picture. Pat her on the shoulder and put on a reliable look.
  "Okay, I'll go back and rest first." Sui Yu was a little helpless, and then he ignored Jiang Siyue and walked to his room with heavy steps. He thought he could get some more useful information, but he didn't expect Jiang Siyue is so unreliable.
  After she left, Jiang Siyue scratched her head, and when she walked to Shen Jueshu's room, she saw her leaning on the door frame with an indisputable expression, and she felt a chill down her spine, not knowing when she appeared here.
  "Well, since you're awake, if you're hungry, you can go downstairs to eat by yourself." Jiang Siyue stuttered, there shouldn't be anything that Shen Jueshu couldn't listen to just now, right?
  "Well, thank you." Shen Jueshu nodded, then retreated to the room and closed the door.
  After being cut off from Jiang Siyue, Shen Jueshu's face turned completely cold, recalling how she looked after Suiyu's susceptibility period, her forehead was indeed swollen and high. So the reason why she has these changes is really because she broke her head and forgot a lot of things?
  Then why did she propose to escape marriage before smashing her head? And some of the subsequent actions were not what Suiyu would do.
  It seems that there are more and more mysteries about Suiyu.
  ----
       Back in the room, Sui Yu carefully supported his waist and lay down on the bed. After three days of rest, he was already much better, but Sui Yu still didn't dare to make big moves easily, so as not to aggravate the injury.
  Lying on the bed and closing his eyes, Suiyu didn't feel any sleepiness at this time, his mind was full of thinking about Jiang Siyue's words before, how many secrets does this original owner have that she doesn't know? She even knew that there might be a pheromone replacement one day in the future.
  Could it be that she knew that her body would be occupied by another person in the future?
  Sui Yu can't figure it out, she always feels that there are too many confusing things in this world, and if she wants to understand, she has to spend a lot of energy to peel off the whole story.
  "Ahhhhh!"
  Suiyu shouted suddenly, fisting the bed with both hands, how did she want to peel it off!
  "I don't want to, take a rest first, I can't be in a hurry anyway." Suiyu was discouraged, trying to let herself get rid of all distracting thoughts, the most important thing for her at this time is to have a good rest, only with a clear mind can she think better.
  After she really fell asleep, the quality of the sleep was exceptionally good. She slept from morning until late at night, and when she got up and went out quietly, she soaked herself in a face and dealt with it casually. I went back to take a shower and went back to sleep.
  The next morning, she was fully dressed, touched her swollen cheeks, and planned to go to the old house again. Last time, she was called to the company by Shen Jueshu after just looking at it. Find more clues there.
  Fortunately, she had already memorized the route after going there once, and drove very fast along the way, and her urgency was fully reflected in the speed of the car.
  "Follow the car in front."
  "Yes, Mr. Shen." The
  black Maybach followed behind the flamboyant red supercar. It is to arrive at the old house quickly.
  Shen Jueshu, who was sitting in the Maybach, looked at the supercar in front of him, and subconsciously frowned. Sui Yu was too defenseless. This tracking was not very clever, and she didn't notice it at all.
  However, following the route all the way, Shen Jueshu guessed where Suiyu was going even without following him to the end, was he going back to Suijia's old house?
  Shen Jueshu has been to the old house with her family, several times when she was very young, but at that time she was very arrogant and used to like to go alone, so even if she came here, she just took her own Shu found a quiet corner to stay, and didn't like others to disturb him.
  She also has very little impression of Suiyu. She only remembers that the children in this family smiled brightly. Later, she saw her appearance when she forced her to marry her. The girl with a bright smile faced each other.
        At that time, she couldn't understand how a person could change so much.
  She watched Sui Yu drive the car into the old house, then she asked the driver to stop, and watched the red supercar disappear from her sight outside.
  She was a little surprised by Sui Yu's sudden return to the old house. As far as she knew, after Sui Yu moved out of the old house, he hadn't been back for many years.
  "Knock knock knock..."
  Shen Jue regained his composure, looked at the bowed man outside the car window, and recognized this man as the housekeeper of the old house.
  Put down the car window and look up at him indifferently.
  "Hello, Ma'am, the lady has already gone in, won't Madam come in?" The housekeeper had a gentle smile on his face, but Shen Jueshu instinctively felt displeased.
  I always feel that the person in front of me is a smiling tiger.