Chapter 60: Recognition

Sui Yu and the others slept until dawn, feeling full of comfort from sleep, but also feeling tired and tired. They sat up slowly, looked at each other tacitly and forced themselves to get up to take a shower.

Suiyu looked at Shen Jueshu brushing his teeth in the mirror, with a smile in his eyes, she could see this kind of private image unscrupulously.

Shen Jueshu glanced at her from the mirror, and he didn't know what this person thought of, he was so happy early in the morning.

The light in the drooping eyes is a little soft, maybe it's because of this person's optimistic appearance that his eyes are firmly attracted to her?

The two of them went out to change after washing their clothes. Perhaps it was because the two of them took a shower together the night before. This time, no one was in the room alone, and they went into the bathroom to change. There should be many such scenes in the future. They It's time to get used to it.

After changing their clothes, the two went downstairs to eat breakfast and boarded the car. Not long after, the bodyguard came and knocked on their car window, and handed a tablet in.

Shen Jueshu looked at the video on the screen, and it was the video of the truck driver being interrogated. She watched it calmly from beginning to end. The truck driver always insisted that he had drunk too much, and the police had no other choice. In the end, he had to Put him in custody temporarily.

Sui Yu naturally followed her to watch. The driver of the cart seemed honest and honest, but he always gave her a feeling of cunning and treachery, which made her look a little disliked by him.

"Have you checked his relationship network and money transactions?" Shen Jueshu asked.

The bodyguard bent down and said in a low voice: "I have found out, the day before the incident, his wife's account suddenly had a sum of money transferred from abroad. After our investigation, we found that the original source was from Jiang Boshan's assistant. It came out."

Hearing Jiang Boshan's name, Suiyu's expression froze for a moment, but Shen Jueshu didn't change much, he just responded lightly, and then asked: "Those who follow Jiang Boshan Man, is there anything useful?"

The bodyguard said truthfully: "I didn't notice any unusual movements in him before, but today he suddenly didn't go to the company, and said that he will be at home on vacation for the next few days."

Shen Jue nodded after listening, and then raised the car window Get up, look at Sui Yu and say: "Let's go to the company first."

Sui Yu nodded, and asked while driving: "Then what do you plan to do with Jiang Boshan?"

Shen Jueshu took out his mobile phone to arrange a few tasks, and said: "Since he thinks so much about dying early, then of course we're going to give him a ride."

Shen Jueshu's gaze was a little cold, and she originally planned to wait until later to give him a fatal blow, but she felt that she could speed up her pace now. .

"Let Siyue and the others pay attention recently, he is going to jump the wall."

This kind of person is the most difficult to deal with, because you don't know where the other party has other tricks waiting for you.

When the two came to the company, they hadn't passed safely in the morning. When it was approaching the lunch break, Shen Jueshu suddenly received a call saying that there was a major problem in a foreign project, and she needed to solve it in person.

After receiving this call, Shen Jueshu's first reaction was whether someone was trying to divert the tiger away from the mountain? After all, this incident is too coincidental, right? But even though they thought so, they couldn't really let it go. There was a problem with the cooperation of this project. If they couldn't handle it a little bit, they would have to pay a large amount of liquidated damages, and the foreign branch might also suffer heavy losses.