Chapter 57: Yuezu takes over

Seeing this title, Jiang Siyue was completely stunned, her gaze was a little dull, and after she clicked in to read it in detail, she found that the reason was that she followed Fu Xin home and was photographed, so there was such an entertainment news.

Jiang Siyue: "..."

She silently handed the phone to Fu Xin to read the title, and said with a slightly melancholy expression, "Is OO Love at such a cutting-edge now?" If so,

Mo Yu's relationship can still be so safe ?

When Fu Xin saw the title, she was stunned for a moment, and then she laughed and said, "It seems that these paparazzi have no news."

Jiang Siyue nodded in agreement, what is this post about? Why hasn't there been any news about her shopping with Fu Xin during the day? That's it for a night's stay!

"Come on." Fu Xin took out her mobile phone and waved to Jiang Siyue. Jiang Siyue leaned over with some doubts, and saw Fu Xin holding her neck and the two of them approached the camera to take a few photos, and then said : "Let me take care of it. You can retweet it when the time comes."

She also knows that Jiang Siyue is currently an idol, and she doesn't have to care so much as an actor, but Jiang Siyue can't.

"Sister Fu, you are truly my god!" Jiang Siyue's face was touched.

Fu Xin laughed.

And when they were looking for a solution in a harmonious atmosphere, Li Xie noticed this entry before the heat went up, and immediately called Li Jiang and asked her: "You haven't talked to Miss Jiang all this time. Contact?"

Li Jiang who received her call was a little depressed, and said softly: "No."

She also saw that entry, and looked at Jiang Siyue getting close to Fu Xin in the video, and was dazed.

"You are such an elm lump! Just like your pheromone!" Li Mi really hates iron but not steel. No wonder it will decompose into the woody fragrance of elm. It turns out that she is a rotten wood! Hearing what my cousin

said , Li Jiang was also a little aggrieved, and muttered without saying a word.

"Just hold it in, hold it in, and then people will fall in love with Omega!" Li Mi hung up the phone directly, thinking that if she continued to worry about it, her life would be shortened for several years!

Short life is definitely not acceptable, she was already quite a few years older than her child, and if she lived a short life, she would not be willing to leave her child alone in this world at such an early age.

Li Jiang, who was hung up on the phone, looked at the dark screen after it was turned off, struggled in her eyes, finally sighed lightly, and closed her eyes - the public opinion on the

Internet was processed quickly, and was suppressed by Fu Xin's blog .

Jiang Siyue looked at the blog post that Fu Xin posted, and said in shock, "Sister Fu, you just said that you have an Alpha you like and are still waiting for her?" Is this the freedom of an actor

!

Fu Xin put down her phone and chuckled, "Why can't you say it? I don't rely on fans to make a living."

She debuted for fifteen years, and most of her performances were dramas, so she only needed audiences.

Jiang Siyue is really envious, and the desire to transform into an actor is becoming more and more urgent. Fortunately, the company has provided her with good resources. She can play supporting roles in various crews to practice her acting skills. After she matures, she can try Take on the lead role.